Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I wish companies would implement more dual density cushioning. I always found those to be the most comfortable. I know some do already.

A micro g/charged setup would probably be nice.

^^^ according to? I was told by the designer of the shoe that it would feature charged cushioning. I have since been told the same thing by different people at Under Armour. There may be a micro G insole but the main midsole cushioning was said to be charged.

But seriously, if you have some more or better or newer information, I this was back in December and January. If it has since changed I would love to know. love to hear it. When I was told
Flash Sole tweeted it earlier

The Curry 3 and 2.5 both use Charged midsole and MicroG insole. It wont have the stitched insole of the 2s. Read it in the UA catalog for this year.

Bbwt97 - i hope so. Personally, I thought charged was too stiff, but it isn't shoe. I would love a micro g insole. And that would make the public happy and Steph could take out the micro g and use a normal insole if he felt too mushy. Good news. Thanks.

Bbwt97 - i hope so. Personally, I thought charged was too stiff, but it isn't shoe. I would love a micro g insole. And that would make the public happy and Steph could take out the micro g and use a normal insole if he felt too mushy. Good news. Thanks.
Idk if you follow him or not but he said Micro G and Charged. He's usually in this thread so I'm hoping he'll respond. Both you guys are very reliable but since you said you last heard a few months ago and he said it today I'm thinking he must have heard something new.

So, just out of curiosity, I tweeted flash sole and asked him about how many pairs were produced of the Back 2 Back MVP pack.

He said around 5k total. So, not per size, but 5k total pairs floating around.

Hopefully the pack isn't a hassle come release day. Seems like the first pack wasn't, even when they restocked. Hopefully it's the same for these

Tried on the Curry 2's today at an UA store I happen to come across. Fell in love, would be nice as a workout shoe as well.

Didnt pull the trigger though, thought they were on sale on FTL (oliv colorway) and I guess I was wrong. Meh.

Just cause there isnt a giant nike swoosh on a shoe doesnt mean its garbage the 3 will be fine and im sure a majority of people will get it with the right colorway myself included

Just cause there isnt a giant nike swoosh on a shoe doesnt mean its garbage the 3 will be fine and im sure a majority of people will get it with the right colorway myself included

you keep using nike as a reason the curry 3 looks like trash lol

nike is not the reason the curry 3 looks like a freakin kmart shoe

you keep using nike as a reason the curry 3 looks like trash lol

nike is not the reason the curry 3 looks like a freakin kmart shoe
The shoe is gonna grow on people trust me itll still sell and it will be a good performing shoe its just facts that if it had a swoosh on it people would go nuts for it someone posted pics of the 3 with nike logos and people were saying that u can picture it being a nike its just that people are brainwashed because of the swoosh, i love my Nikes but I like to branch off and try other brands as well

All I know is when the Curry 3 releases in the right colorway, I'm coppin just like I did with the 2's (suit & tie).

Different strokes for different folks, always been this way.

I think the 3s look alright and will probably look better in person.

None of Currys look that great imo lol.

They just perform really well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom