Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Dang I find that hard to believe, it's releasing online at FTL, CHAMPS, FNL, etc.

I believe they are releasing in-store as well, I could be wrong, but that just sounds like a low number. Maybe 5,000 per size?

Actually, didn't think about that. That seems more legit :lol:

Sold out pretty quick for a release that wasn't planned though.

We shall see come June 26th!

(hint: hoping it stays limited cause I don't want to spend $400 on a GR, even though they are dope) :smh:

Last edited:
Might be difficult to cop if limited. I know a lot of places will probably go the raffle route versus the FCFS. I had an opportunity to grab more than one, but couldn't justify dropping $800+ for two packs. One should be good.. either way, I agree and hope these are limited and not a GR.

As mentioned before, CS finally confirmed the cancellation of my US 9.5 pre-order.

Will just keep 1 -- CA order.

So keep an eye and a 9.5 may pop back up

my connect at champs told me they dropping on the 25th.. I can get a set if i want but not feeling the 2's and dont want to spend $400+ for one shoe that I like so im debating.. they aint getting many as well.

Wanted to go to the game but the prices are too high compared to Game 2. The MVP pack was a nice consolation prize lol

stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-warms-up-before-their-game-picture-id530874736

Last edited:
I need the size run too!

...my size is harder to get on store & I don't wanna go in the city if they won't have my size. I 'preciate the info do far though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom