• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
a bunch of pairs already on Ebay going for $700+
Must be some stupid buyers then. They don't ship until end of next month and will probably be plenty of packs to go around release day. No need to pay a reseller yet.
resell down to $650 already btw. Resellers will probably take an L eventually on these.

Last edited:
Must be some stupid buyers then. They don't ship until end of next month and will probably be plenty of packs to go around release day. No need to pay a reseller yet.
resell down to $650 already btw. Resellers will probably take an L eventually on these.
I hope I'll be able to cop the pack on release day!!!!

Does anybody know if we are going to see the Infant size Curry 2s again? From my understanding they all got recalled because you couldn't get an infant's foot inside. I bought a pair for my son and had to cut out the elastic laces and cut a set of laces to make them work. Definitely worth it if you ask me! Anyways, I was hoping to track down another pair or two but everyone I talk to says that within the last week they have had to send them all back. Any help?

View media item 2026307

Does anybody know if we are going to see the Infant size Curry 2s again? From my understanding they all got recalled because you couldn't get an infant's foot inside. I bought a pair for my son and had to cut out the elastic laces and cut a set of laces to make them work. Definitely worth it if you ask me! Anyways, I was hoping to track down another pair or two but everyone I talk to says that within the last week they have had to send them all back. Any help?

View media item 2026307
I wish I knew! I got my 3 year old a pair of 8c storms and his foot wouldn't go in..... i kept trying for like 30 minutes and he was complaining his foot was starting to hurt! Had to return em!

@ozboi - It was a process, but I was determined. Had to buy a leather punch and plastic shrink tubes for the laces. It's looking like they'll be one of the only infant Curry's on the street!

@jumpman24 I hope they fix the issue! Doesn't UA know that we parents want the best for our kids?!

Now those joints just look like the "long shots" that recently released with MVP on the tongue lol

Last edited:
I'll agree that the MVP on the tongue is out of place and would've been better off with the normal SC, but how I wear them it'll get covered up anyways. Still can't wait.

Still heart broke over not scoring the MVP pack. Had it in my cart and it kept denying my payment with the card I have on file with ua. Card is fine. Hopefully I can score a 11.5 on a raffle.
If your billing address is different than your shipping address, you have to uncheck a box on the order page or it won't go through.  This screwed me up last year on the All-Americans.

^^That never been a problem for me.

The shoe was probably sold out in whatever size he was trying to get, so you get an error when you place the order.

If your billing address is different than your shipping address, you have to uncheck a box on the order page or it won't go through.  This screwed me up last year on the All-Americans.
I've made serval purchases in the last month with no problem thru UA, same card. I even text the link to a friend who wears the same size and he was able to get a pair. Dunno what happened today. This pack looks so much better than the champ pack. I guess cause everything is more color match. First limited release of any Curry 2s also.

Last edited:
Since these are a pre-order. Anyone think they'll have the factory make more to accommodate those that missed and restock?

Back
Top Bottom