TYGA slipped up!

She definitely looks older. Now i'm wondering how many women I check out in public that are like her and young as hell.
You'd be surprised. Just a few days ago I was checkin a chick out at Walmart, she looked about 25. The lady she was with noticed we were making eye contact and yelled out "she's 17 keep it movin". I just laughed and :smh: . All I could think of was my daughter and that pistol grip pump I need to purchase.

Wow. I would be embarrassed. Today at nordstrom rack I was checking out the butt of this fine girl in workout pants. Looked like she was shopping with her mom and brother. Now instead of wondering what that thang smell like, i'll be wondering how old is that thang.

She definitely looks older. Now i'm wondering how many women I check out in public that are like her and young as hell.
You'd be surprised. Just a few days ago I was checkin a chick out at Walmart, she looked about 25. The lady she was with noticed we were making eye contact and yelled out "she's 17 keep it movin". I just laughed and :smh: . All I could think of was my daughter and that pistol grip pump I need to purchase.

:rofl: damn

Lmaoooofododjfososortodos yo she put yo RKelly *** on blast

She been posted on the misk for like a week. She is
pimp.gif
that red blazer is a staple for that attorney aint it lol
Her name is Gloria ALLRED 
laugh.gif

^she probably has it tattooed on just in case she has to spring out of bed to run to the aid of a jilted hollywood mistress at 3am

Last edited:
la-me-gloria-allred-famous-cases-20151113-001

459898602.jpg

2015-09-30T210531Z_01_DLM120_RTRIDSP_3_PEOPLE-COSBY-5384.jpg

2015-09-30T210540Z_348435737_GF10000228212_RTRMADP_3_PEOPLE-COSBY.JPG

TitleIX004980w.jpg

shantel-jackson-9-5-14-1.jpg

cry.jpg

laura-boyce-former-nanny-to-actor-rob-lowes-family-and-attorney-a-picture-id80951904

Also the lawyer for a lot of the Cosby chicks...

Tyga wouldn't have a press conference if he announced a new album or retirement...and this was press conference worthy?

Hollywood a funny place...
damn...being coached by a pro in the game

Bruhs lets be real for a moment.

Yall mean to tell me that when you go to the mall, you don't see a slim thick girl and be like :nerd: :wow: only to have her turn around and be like 16-17? These girls bodies nowadays be looking 25 but their face and attitude says it all. Instantly got me :smh: and ready to leave the mall when I find out I was lookin at an underage girl.

But Tyga and every other artist who be slidin in DM's is dumb.

And :smh: at the savages in this thread.

Definitely pay attention to face and attitude. And also teeth and hair :lol: if you see a fine chick nae-naeing in public with slightly unkempt hair with her friend yelling "go best friend, that's my best friend", run.

It's been fooled a few times. Especially in the grocery store. I'll see something with a donk then I'll hear "Mom can I get this!".

:lol: :smh:

I swear, once the smoke clears and the dust settles, I will not be shocked if Ryan Seacrest picks this up for a reality show.

Back
Top Bottom