-DM'ing this 14 year old chick.....

This ***** Tyga really don't got no picks :rofl:

ee4bcb6c_charlie.gif

-Dating Kylie when she was 16 and he was 24
-Smashing the Pre-opp trans chick
-Wifing a known jump and former stripper and knocking her up
-DM'ing this 14 year old chick.....

This ***** Tyga really don't got no picks :rofl:

Too many Ls, and I heard the lip service episode when that ****** confirmed Tyga was on his/her hit list. I don't understand how he can survive that, while his possible pedophilia gets more coverage.

:rofl:

I'm willing to venture out and say you're likely up there in age and live a very enclosed/sheltered lifestyle.

:lol:

Too many Ls, and I heard the lip service episode when that ****** confirmed Tyga was on his/her hit list. I don't understand how he can survive that, while his possible pedophilia gets more coverage.
:rofl:
:lol:

I'm saying.....the Trans joint confirmed it was true on the lip service joint. Still has a D too :x. He/She said Tyga was #4 out of 5 on the roster. How that get swept under the rug, idk.

I Remember when Tyga was talking about he was going to get the FBI to prove those d-pics he sent the Trans was fake :lol:. Whatever happened to that.

Last edited:
Girl absolutely looks 14 if you can see thru some make up. It doesn't matter even if she contacted him first. Every 14 year old does not have the rational decision making process to say ok I know I'm going to get him in trouble if I talk to him. She sees a famous person that is giving her attention. And when **** hits the fan and they get caught talking, the parents or lawyer or whoever is in her ear is going to try to get money out of it so that explains the sob story. Not saying its right on her part but Tyga can get a million grown *** woman easily. I don't feel bad for anyone who basically tap dances around the line of pedophilia (her telling him she's 17, he keeps talking).

Last edited:
Not sure how anyone clowns tyga for this.. she tried to thirst trap.. he kept it focused on her age and music

I'm willing to venture out and say you're likely up there in age and live a very enclosed/sheltered lifestyle.

33 and not so much. I've since discovered he raps, however, and that they're AWFUL.

I am eagerly awaiting Cannibal Corpse's return to Dallas and thinking how rad it would be if LL Cool J toured just doing tracks from 1990-2000.

I don't really have a demographic :c/

Back
Top Bottom