TYGA slipped up!

Human bodies don't change that quickly over the span of 20 years. It's the food but primarily the clothes and makeup in this case.
It's getting out of control, these girls wanna be in their 20's but need to wait 4 years to legally call a 1-800 number.

I've always felt like the internet was a gift and curse. The vicious cycle of the girls watching "it" women on tv/net, then they go try to buy the clothes to emulate those women, then the lower rung clothing stores start selling the same stuff, then girls who were not up on game scurry to catch up --BOOM.
Now every girl 13 and older dresses like they're twenty. Why are 12 year olds wearing yoga pants in the mall?

We see all this hate for Kardashians but people all over are tyring to emulate them.

I attended the graduation of my friend's brother. ALL the female graduates were dressed like they were going to the club.:smh:

Also, this girls face doesn't look "real" for lack of a better term.

Seriously. This is what I say. I wouldn't let my daughter dress like that at that age. I'm for freedom and all, but there's a limit.

I don't understand, what is she suing him for?

And for some reason Gloria Allred annoys the **** out of me

Shorty did him dirty. I'm guessing, she sent him her music of herself singing, he wasn't feeling it so he didn't cosign her, she gets pissed and does all this.

Crazy she lied and said she was 17 lmao

Just looked at that "press conference". Everything about it looked fake as hell. The crocodile tears, the Gloria chick consoling her. They made it seem like Tyga attacked her. :lol:

He probably was tryna holla at her though. Something up with Tyga. He getting at trans and lil girls.

Last edited:
I don't know who this guy is but I see his face on the tabloids at the supermarket and that he spells his stage name like a jerkoff.

Last edited:
ppl pull stunts like this when they dont get to spam they songs in the music forum
roll.gif

Also 
laugh.gif
 @ Gloria Allred trolling with that last name and the consistent Suge Knight circa 1995 Chopper Suit.

Is this what happens when you mess with a Kardashian?

Ever since he got with one, he's had nothing but stupid stories

Tyga was walkin that fine line but didn't slip up in those texts. You can tell she was tryna bait him. Was waiting for him to respond with something slick :lol:

Dude isn't even about that barely legal girl life, he's about that illegal girl life.

man likes them eleventeen but I think he is innocent here, it seems like a quick come up for ol' girl and her lawyer, I hope it continues to backfire. Save the legal process for legit cases.

Yeah this case seems dumb since he was just messaging her but then I remember guys on the to catch a predator show started off as messaging too but then set up meets to get the young girl yambs. A celebrity edition of that show would be the craziest thing to watch. Probably would've caught that piece of ish subway jared years ago.

Back
Top Bottom