TYGA slipped up!

Bruhs lets be real for a moment.

Yall mean to tell me that when you go to the mall, you don't see a slim thick girl and be like :nerd: :wow: only to have her turn around and be like 16-17? These girls bodies nowadays be looking 25 but their face and attitude says it all. Instantly got me :smh: and ready to leave the mall when I find out I was lookin at an underage girl.

But Tyga and every other artist who be slidin in DM's is dumb.

And :smh: at the savages in this thread.

U aint never lie my G

At the gym in the summer me and my homie working out and we see this baaaaaaad jawn. Shes morning breath bad. Looking middle eastern or Spanish. Face is too exotic. Nice body and all that

We kept seeing her every now and then

Fast forward a few months later i end up working at this gym. So she comes in one day and i check her in. Pls tell me why this girl is 16

Had to stop. These chicks out here really don't even look they age. She dead looks like she's at least 23

From pics I never would've guessed she was 14.

It's getting dangerous for us out here brehs
mean.gif

Human bodies don't change that quickly over the span of 20 years. It's the food but primarily the clothes and makeup in this case.
It's getting out of control, these girls wanna be in their 20's but need to wait 4 years to legally call a 1-800 number.

I've always felt like the internet was a gift and curse. The vicious cycle of the girls watching "it" women on tv/net, then they go try to buy the clothes to emulate those women, then the lower rung clothing stores start selling the same stuff, then girls who were not up on game scurry to catch up --BOOM.
Now every girl 13 and older dresses like they're twenty. Why are 12 year olds wearing yoga pants in the mall?

We see all this hate for Kardashians but people all over are tyring to emulate them.

I attended the graduation of my friend's brother. ALL the female graduates were dressed like they were going to the club.:smh:

Also, this girls face doesn't look "real" for lack of a better term.

Last edited:

Yall mean to tell me that when you go to the mall, you don't see a slim thick girl and be like :nerd: :wow: only to have her turn around and be like 16-17? These girls bodies nowadays be looking 25 but their face and attitude says it all. Instantly got me :smh: and ready to leave the mall when I find out I was lookin at an underage girl.

And :smh: at the savages in this thread.

U aint never lie my G

At the gym in the summer me and my homie working out and we see this baaaaaaad jawn. Shes morning breath bad. Looking middle eastern or Spanish. Face is too exotic. Nice body and all that

We kept seeing her every now and then

Fast forward a few months later i end up working at this gym. So she comes in one day and i check her in. Pls tell me why this girl is 16

Had to stop. These chicks out here really don't even look they age. She dead looks like she's at least 23

Reminds me of the beginning of this :lol:

Last edited:
   Quote:

Yall mean to tell me that when you go to the mall, you don't see a slim thick girl and be like
nerd.gif
eek.gif
only to have her turn around and be like 16-17? These girls bodies nowadays be looking 25 but their face and attitude says it all. Instantly got me
mean.gif
and ready to leave the mall when I find out I was lookin at an underage girl.

And
mean.gif
at the savages in this thread.
When you're still young enough that this isn't an issue
devil.gif

17+ come get these backshots ma

Last edited:
You can look at her face and tell she's young. Looks like she aint never had a day of real stress in her life :lol:

With some girls, you can tell their age just by how they dress and how they act in public

You can look at her face and tell she's young. Looks like she aint never had a day of real stress in her life
laugh.gif

With some girls, you can tell their age just by how they dress and how they act in public
She looks 18-19 young tho. Not 14

This is a publicist creation. Its how new artists are introduced.
THANK YOU. Media is full of it bro. Controversy = attention.

We worried about stupid ****, meanwhile they getting paid and acknowledged.

This her?

That dont look young to yall?
no

"when you mean young, how young are you talking..." 

girl looks 19-21 to me

cara delevenge (?) is 23 but looks like shes 16-17

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on but this dude Tyga is a serious cornball, nothing seems to be off limits for him. He likes ******s and youngns. If he didn't force himself on shorty, why is she up there crying like she is a victim?

Gloria Allred likes wearing red I see.

Back
Top Bottom