TV Reboot Thread Vol. ALF

i seen the rebooting rugrats
but it looks like claymation or something
and the characters dont even look the same

Are you referring to the artwork of Chucky? If so, that was supposedly concept art.

Not sure how I feel about Rugrats being rebooted. But whatever, it's another show that I can sit back and watch with my daughter.

I'm happy with the current Muppet Babies reboot. Kept the nostalgia even with the new character.

A ‘Living Single’ Reboot Is Reportedly In The Works

CREDIT: Getty Images

https://www.vibe.com/2018/07/living...w&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Now, this is one reboot worth having. Living Single, the series that welcomed Khadijah, Synclaire, Obie and Maxine into our lives in the 90s, might be the next show on the reboot train.

Erika Alexander dropped a very noticeable clue on Instagram Monday (July 30), with a funny pun. “Anyone know how to “reboot” this?” she questioned while pointing to her laptop.

The rest of the tribe have been quiet about the reboot except Kim Coles who spoke with ET about a possible project dropping next month with the cast described as “reboot-ish.”

“[Queen Latifah’s] been talking, listen what [I’d] love to say is that I have been neither contacted nor contracted. However, something is happening next month that I cannot talk about and that’s all I’m gonna say,” she said. “That’s all I can say. The six of us together; a reboot-ish. That’s all I can say.”

In 2017, Latifah shared on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live!, that something was on the way. “We’re actually working on it,” she said. “It’s not there yet. But, hopefully, we can get it happening.” She also revealed what many of the younger fans discovered through Alexander’s interview with The Breakfast Club–the 1993 series was the direct inspiration for Friends.

Nonetheless, Living Single went on to launch iconic characters, careers and romances like Synclaire and Overton. The series has gained new fans through its syndication on Hulu and can garner more if their reboot flows through the channels of Netflix.

No matter the channel, we’re all ready for this.

Check out the cast’s many reunions below.

Just started watching alf on prime last week.

New shows suck, im watching old shows anyways, might as well bring them back.

Bring back highlander

they need to do a reboot of three's company except maybe with three men and one is gay and instead of mr. furley, rosanne can be the landlord. i'm sure that would be a hoot.

TV Reboots and Revivals: A Complete Guide
http://popculture.com/tv-shows/2018/08/04/tv-reboots-revivals-complete-guide/#11

REVIVED, BUT FUTURE UNCERTAIN

Battle of the Network Stars (ABC, not yet renewed for season 2)

Cold Case Files (A&E, not yet renewed)

Gilmore Girls (Netflix, revival season premiered November 2016)

Hey Arnold! (Nickelodeon, revival movie aired November 2017)

The Joker's Wild (TBS, not yet renewed for season 3)

Legends of the Hidden Temple (Nickelodeon, scripted revival movie aired November 2016)

Mad TV (Fox, not yet renewed for season 2)

The Magic School Bus Rides Again (Netflix, not yet renewed for season 3)

Prison Break (Fox, revival season finished May 2017)

Psych (USA, revival movie aired December 2017)

Samurai Jack (Cartoon Network, revival season finished May 2017)

Showtime at The Apollo (Fox, not yet renewed for season 2)

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (Amazon, not yet renewed for season 2)

Thunderbirds Are Go (Amazon, not yet renewed for season 5)

Twin Peaks (Showtime, revival season finished September 2017)

UPCOMING

Animaniacs (Hulu)

Blue's Clues (Nickelodeon)

Charmed (The CW)

The Conners (ABC, revival of Roseanne following Roseanne Barr's firing)

Deal or No Deal (CNBC)

Downton Abbey (film)

Invader Zim (Nickelodeon)

Kim Possible (Disney Channel)

Last Man Standing (Fox)

Magnum, P.I. (CBS)

Murphy Brown (CBS)

Rocko's Modern Life (Nickelodeon)

Roswell (The CW)

Rugrats (Nickelodeon)

She-Ra (Netflix)

Tales of the City (Netflix)

Top Boy (Netflix)

The Twilight Zone (CBS All Access)

Wife Swap (CMT)

Young Justice: Outsiders (DC Universe)

IN DEVELOPMENT

Aeon Flux

ALF

Amazing Stories

Bewitched

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

Clarissa Explains It All

Daria

Deadwood

Fame

Fantasy Island

Hart to Hart

The Jetsons

Kung Fu

The L Word

Miami Vice

The Munsters

Name That Tune

The Office

Party of Five

Profit

Starsky & Hutch

Supermarket Sweep

Temptation Island

Witchblade

POSSIBLE

Good Times

The Jeffersons

King of the Hill

Mad About You

Tales From the Crypt

Teen Wolf

DEAD

The A-Team

All in the Family

Cagney & Lacey

Celebrity Deathmatch

Family Matters

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Get Christie Love!

Girl Meets World (canceled after three seasons on Disney Channel)

The Greatest American Hero

Greek

The Honeymooners

Law & Order

Maude

Prime Suspect 1973 (cancelled after one season by ITV)

Xena: Warrior Princess

The X-Files (two-season revival ended March 2018)

Just started watching alf on prime last week.

New shows suck, im watching old shows anyways, might as well bring them back.

Bring back highlander

I remember they used to show commercials for a mail order catalog that had nothing but Highlander gear in it

Always wanted one even though I never watched the show

I read the dad on the OG ALF couldn't wait for the show to be done with. He was allegedly jealous that ALF got ALL the good lines. Also, that it was a pain in the *** to maneuver ALF around the set during taping. I think they said that the floor needed to be elevated so that people could be underneath to control his movement.

Some things have to stay dead while other shows were ahead of their time enough that a reboot could fit. Something like Girl Meets World I found hilarious when they cancelled. The reboot was so cringe. But something like the Thundercats reboot from a few years back I was deeply disturbed that it was cancelled. Was amazing from top to bottom but i don’t believe the toyline was selling well, similar to Young Justice and why it was cancelled.

A Good Times reboot would be hilariously disrespectful

OGbVe5ysOmma14at76RfreSJo1_400.jpg

I read the dad on the OG ALF couldn't wait for the show to be done with. He was allegedly jealous that ALF got ALL the good lines. Also, that it was a pain in the *** to maneuver ALF around the set during taping. I think they said that the floor needed to be elevated so that people could be underneath to control his movement.

I think there's a video (being extorted) of him sucking D and smoking crack in a motel room.

might as well do...
fresh prince
cheers
friends
mash
bonanza

studios just running out of ideas

Back
Top Bottom