Trying Not To Be Homphobic FTL

Never understood why people are scared of gay people. It's not like you're forced to have sex with them. I could never be homophobic lesbians andbisexual women are great.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

How did you get his screen name?
nerd.gif

All I'm going to say is this.... just be Homoignorant like me...

Personal definition of homoignorant - term meaning someone does not understand homosexuality, does not want to understnad homosexuality, and by doing so,doesn't prejudge any person they meet or interact with. (makes it a lot easier to not worry about getting hit on, I mean, why be worried anyway, if youaren't interested
nerd.gif
)

ya'll need to leave my N 'tune alone
laugh.gif

cuz I mean, real talk, just cuz ol' boy knows his girl DOES NOT MEAN he don't wanna hit on him....I mean, if it was a girl, would he go over there? No. Anyways, I don't think you were being over immature, but you could've handled it better than just hitting with the "oj bobby johnson" assomeone so eloquently said
laugh.gif
. Coulda been like "i'll see if(girl) is free"

That's not really a homosexual advance IMO. Just man up and be like nah, thanks though.

You might be a gay guy too though...

I don't care what a dude makes his status if he's not my personal friend I'm not clicking the "like" button.

Originally Posted by GTEK

GOOD MOVE!!!!!
IF U EVER GO TO A GAY DUDE HOUSE AND HE KNOW YA GIRL? ITS A WRAP.
THEY HAVE A FIT ONE DAY AND DUDE WOULD BE LIKE "THATS WHY YOUR MAN CAME TO MY HOUSE"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

HE WOULD PROB HAVE A PIC AND ALL!

But with that said you could have just said no instead of taking off running.
laugh.gif

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif
he speaking the truth though.....

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

But at least you avoided the possibility of

What the hell? I was studying this gif. trying to figure out what the hell he was mouthing, thinking THAT'S what I was suppose to catch, then I'mlooking at the scrolling bottom line and all that, I finally give up on the gif and was ready to stoneface you and...wow...just, wow
smh.gif

smh.gif

Yall dudes go out of your way trying to act like gay people need your sympathy or somethin. Dude be openly flamboyant on some I can take yo man +#$ aroundthe school. Yea I should have handled it better but as a full blown lesbian who happens to be male my reflexes logged out. I would have probably done the sameif a super ugly chick tried to get me over her house

And
laugh.gif
at dudes testin my nuts kill yoself

I hate the word "homophobic"

Who the hell is scared of gay people ?
indifferent.gif

They need to find a better word that expresses disgust rather than "fear".

I have a feeling there is a back story that you haven't told us....

Maybe a previous encounter?...
nerd.gif

he was being friendly. if you that secure in ya masculinity and sexuality u wont feel ayo but then again NT is like 98.9% Homophobic

Back
Top Bottom