Trying Not To Be Homphobic FTL

Why people get so worked up about other's sexual orientations I'll never understand. I swear these homophobes act more feminine than the actual gaydudes.

Yes it sounded gay but dude was probably +%@%%#+ with you, if he was serious then you need to talk to you girl and let her know that they need to chill andstart respecting you cause you dont like that. Respect the gay but not %%$%@%$ cause thye cross the line.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

How old are you?

I mean, you said yourself that this is your GF friend. So clearly, he knows you're involved with her. With that said, why would you presume that he is
trying to make a move on you. It's very very possible that he was trying to be nice...word to your GF actually suggesting that you two get to know each
other...
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

OP did the right thing. why the hell would he go over to some gay dudes house to watch true blood??
roll.gif
sick.gif

some of u cats are either real naive or curious on the low.

OP, had u entertained his offer to ANY extent, YOU woulda been hella suspect. i don't see ur actions as hohmophobic per se. u just a straight, hence, uain't got NO BUSINESS chillin alone with some gay dude.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Why people get so worked up about other's sexual orientations I'll never understand. I swear these homophobes act more feminine than the actual gay dudes.

indifferent.gif

No.

Just be comfortable in your own skin man. You obviously lack self confidence if a simple invitation sets you off running away from a gay dude.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm not even gonna bother with these types of threads anymore. Some of y'all really are ignorant.

And some of ya'll are really naive. I feel as if some of you dudes that ride so hard acting like a gay person can do no wrong don't even have gayfriends. Not that NT isn't homophobic, but makes no sense to defend indiscriminantly.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

OP, had u entertained his offer to ANY extent, YOU woulda been hella suspect. i don't see ur actions as hohmophobic per se. u just a straight, hence, u ain't got NO BUSINESS chillin alone with some gay dude.
But he has business chilling alone with a straight dude?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

so in summation....

both of you are fans of True Blood...

He happens to be gay...

You are an admitted homophobe...

Oh and he is friends with your $!%@*+! girl!...

you say you don't have HBO and will have to catch it later because of this...

He asks you if you want to watch the show you like but can't watch...

You sign off...

Yeah, he absolutely wants to drain your sack. I mean just look at all that evidence. Oh he also wanted to do makeovers and talk about Judy Garland. Grow up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

And some of ya'll are really naive. I feel as if some of you dudes that ride so hard acting like a gay person can do no wrong don't even have gay friends. Not that NT isn't homophobic, but makes no sense to defend indiscriminantly.
So is there a certain level of gay friends I have to have before I defend them? I have 0 Jewish friends but I have a problem with antisemitism.But according to you I can't ride for them when they get discriminated against.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

OP, had u entertained his offer to ANY extent, YOU woulda been hella suspect. i don't see ur actions as hohmophobic per se. u just a straight, hence, u ain't got NO BUSINESS chillin alone with some gay dude.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
straight dudes are not attracted to other men,Einstein...

some of you sound like total morons with the lengths you go to defend gay people.

if you were a girl, and a dude you barely knew and had 0 interest in invited you to his house to watch a movie, would you go? no. yet when you flip thesituation and it's a straight guy and a gay guy, OP is somehow "homophobic" for avoiding the situation? @$@+ outta here...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
straight dudes are not attracted to other men, Einstein...

some of you sound like total morons with the lengths you go to defend gay people.

if you were a girl, and a dude you barely knew and had 0 interest in invited you to his house to watch a movie, would you go? no. yet when you flip the situation and it's a straight guy and a gay guy, OP is somehow "homophobic" for avoiding the situation? @$@+ outta here...
Sorry you're not making any sense. So if your GF's straight friend asked you to come over and watch Late Night HBO you go right?

laugh.gif
u set yaself up for that OP, shouldn't have hit that u like the status.

But goin would've made it worse. Ppl find out u went over there on the late they'd be like "Aaaayyyyooooo" and u couldn't argue

U: yo, I just went over there to watch True Blood. Wasn't nothin funny poppin off

Everyone else: Yea right

Ur girl: I don't think we can be together anymore. We can still be friends and go shoppin together tho

U:
grin.gif
frown.gif

And some of ya'll are really naive. I feel as if some of you dudes that ride so hard acting like a gay person can do no wrong don't even have gay friends. Not that NT isn't homophobic, but makes no sense to defend indiscriminantly.
So is there a certain level of gay friends I have to have before I defend them? I have 0 Jewish friends but I have a problem with antisemitism. But according to you I can't ride for them when they get discriminated against.

where's it say that?

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Dudes just trying to be nice

co-sign....dudes even more homophobic than me. and i thought i was really REALLY homophobic.....dudes just being nice....

So is there a certain level of gay friends I have to have before I defend them? I have 0 Jewish friends but I have a problem with antisemitism. But according to you I can't ride for them when they get discriminated against.

where's it say that?
"I feel as if some of you dudes that ride so hard acting like a gay person can do no wrong don't even have gay friends."

So if they had gay friends it's ok then?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
straight dudes are not attracted to other men, Einstein...

if you were a girl, and a dude you barely knew and had 0 interest in invited you to his house to watch a movie, would you go? no. yet when you flip the situation and it's a straight guy and a gay guy, OP is somehow "homophobic" for avoiding the situation? @$@+ outta here...
Sorry you're not making any sense. So if your GF's straight friend asked you to come over and watch Late Night HBO you go right?
Stop SHWAP. You already sound like a moron because you're defending gays. Don't embarrass yourself.

Man some of you try entirely too hard too defend gays man. Yeah OP probably didn't have to log off like that but chill out. Take stuff too seriously smh.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

But at least you avoided the possibility of

What the hell? I was studying this gif. trying to figure out what the hell he was mouthing, thinking THAT'S what I was suppose to catch, then I'm looking at the scrolling bottom line and all that, I finally give up on the gif and was ready to stoneface you and...wow...just, wow
smh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
nothing to study mang %*#@ is plain as day.

this gif. got me !%%*@# ROFL. OMG. was that staged?! when dude proceeded to lift up his shirt i !%%*@# lost it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like someone said before yall dudes defending gay people probably never interacted with a gay person in your life you just automatically feel sympathetic

Well this dude like I said is a flamboyant Kyle from College Hill, hear him in the hall while you in the classroom, dances with his click in the stands whilethe band plays gay dude. My chick is still laughing at the situation and she even saying he clearly was trying to be slick.

So stop making me look like the ignorant dude I was tryin to be cool with the dude hoping we could have a man to man convo and he crossed the line.

Back
Top Bottom