Trying Not To Be Homphobic FTL

It takes two. Even if he was into you doesn't mean anything was going to happen on your end.

Or did it? Scared you'd fall into "temptation"? Maybe he'd force himself on you and you wouldn't know how to react?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The guy offered to have you come over to watch a tv show and you instantly jumped to the conclusion he was trying to get at you. If that's not a tell-talesign of ignorance and an overinflated ego I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by cartune

like someone said before yall dudes defending gay people probably never interacted with a gay person in your life you just automatically feel sympathetic

Well this dude like I said is a flamboyant Kyle from College Hill, hear him in the hall while you in the classroom, dances with his click in the stands while the band plays gay dude. My chick is still laughing at the situation and she even saying he clearly was trying to be slick.

So stop making me look like the ignorant dude I was tryin to be cool with the dude hoping we could have a man to man convo and he crossed the line.

He crossed the line by offering to let you watch a show you liked? At his house? God forbid a gay guy is nice.
indifferent.gif

By the way, I do have gay friends. We have hung out. They were never interested in getting with me.

you did the right thing. theres no way i would ask a guy to come watch a show with me. if theres a game on or something then yea thats fine but not true blood.

I wouldn't have even put myself in that situation for real. I would have no contact with dude except if my girl was present. No need to even defendyourself from the "homophobia" police because I don't even know what that means.

Some of you dudes are straight up naïve. Like other people have said just look at the situation man. Dude was obviously hittin on you man. Some of yallsympathize with gay community so much that you overlook any transgression as the other person being "homophobic." GTHOWTBS!

These dudes know what they be doing and even if you lay down the "I'm not down with" that they keep tryin. We do it with females all the time.

Now had this been her female friend who was fat and ugly and she invited him over would he go? What does that say about her? Why even put yourself in thatsituation.

You good OP

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by cartune

like someone said before yall dudes defending gay people probably never interacted with a gay person in your life you just automatically feel sympathetic

Well this dude like I said is a flamboyant Kyle from College Hill, hear him in the hall while you in the classroom, dances with his click in the stands while the band plays gay dude. My chick is still laughing at the situation and she even saying he clearly was trying to be slick.

So stop making me look like the ignorant dude I was tryin to be cool with the dude hoping we could have a man to man convo and he crossed the line.

He crossed the line by offering to let you watch a show you liked? At his house? God forbid a gay guy is nice.
indifferent.gif
#%!# outta here

Some of you dudes are straight up naïve. Like other people have said just look at the situation man. Dude was obviously hittin on you man. Some of yall sympathize with gay community so much that you overlook any transgression as the other person being "homophobic." GTHOWTBS!

These dudes know what they be doing and even if you lay down the "I'm not down with" that they keep tryin. We do it with females all the time.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Seriously, some of you people are pathetic.
We know how much you love gay people but stop it already.
Somebody makes a I hate black people thread and you'd be coming in saying the same thing I'm saying. Hating gays is more disgusting than homosexual intercourse.
No...no it's not. Not even close.

if your freinds with the dude, then go. I have a bi freind id hang out with..but if its some dude youv seen a few times, but not a freind..and hes gay..andasking to come to his house..
indifferent.gif
, even a straight dude, thats kindasuspect..

I love how the typical morons come out saying "you take stuff too serious" or "so quick to defend homosexuality" or "excessive gaycompassion" or "Captain Save-A-Gay" even after the OP stated twice that his homophobia is something he is working on. Brilliant. So thoseagreeing with the OP's original sentiments are wrong in doing so or are trying too hard?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I love how the typical morons come out saying "you take stuff too serious" or "so quick to defend homosexuality" or "excessive gay compassion" or "Captain Save-A-Gay" even after the OP stated twice that his homophobia is something he is working on. Brilliant. So those agreeing with the OP's original sentiments are wrong in doing so or are trying too hard?
Yeah the OP has some homophobia as I have stated He shouldn't have responded the way He did. But don't you think dude was stepping alongthose boundary lines?

The usual morons?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I love how the typical morons come out saying "you take stuff too serious" or "so quick to defend homosexuality" or "excessive gay compassion" or "Captain Save-A-Gay" even after the OP stated twice that his homophobia is something he is working on. Brilliant. So those agreeing with the OP's original sentiments are wrong in doing so or are trying too hard?
Yeah the OP has some homophobia as I have stated He shouldn't have responded the way He did. But don't you think dude was stepping along those boundary lines?

The usual morons?
No, I wouldn't think that. Like I said, dude is friends with his girlfriend. Also, if the conversation went as Cartune said it did, there isabsolutely no indication that the guy wanted more than to watch True Blood. Why do I think that? Because that is what he #%+#@$! said. Jumping to conclusionslike that is homophobic. Just like it would be antisemitic for me to think that by going to a Jew's house we'd be talking banking or if I was going toa black dude's house we'd be having fried chicken.

Let's turn this around. Would you consider OP presumptuous to think that he was getting laid if it was a girl? I would.

Yeah the OP has some homophobia as I have stated He shouldn't have responded the way He did. But don't you think dude was stepping along those boundary lines?

The usual morons?
No, I wouldn't think that. Like I said, dude is friends with his girlfriend. Also, if the conversation went as Cartune said it did, there is absolutely no indication that the guy wanted more than to watch True Blood. Why do I think that? Because that is what he #%+#@$! said. Jumping to conclusions like that is homophobic. Just like it would be antisemitic for me to think that by going to a Jew's house we'd be talking banking or if I was going to a black dude's house we'd be having fried chicken.

Let's turn this around. Would you consider OP presumptuous to think that he was getting laid if it was a girl? I would.

So you think a female would just invite her friends man over at night just to watch a TV show. We live in two different worlds dude....I live in the real one

Honestly, the only thing anyone knows for sure is that the guy invited him over to watch True Blood. Anything else is just people's assumptions andthey're disgusting assumptions to say the least. Just because the guy invited him over to watch a tv show, people see red flags and warning signs. Likeevery homosexual man out there is going to find YOU attractive
laugh.gif
. How are you going to be that against homosexuality, yet be so into yourself that youassume all gay dudes would want you? This irrational fear of homosexuality is mind boggling
laugh.gif

The usual morons?
No, I wouldn't think that. Like I said, dude is friends with his girlfriend. Also, if the conversation went as Cartune said it did, there is absolutely no indication that the guy wanted more than to watch True Blood. Why do I think that? Because that is what he #%+#@$! said. Jumping to conclusions like that is homophobic. Just like it would be antisemitic for me to think that by going to a Jew's house we'd be talking banking.

In the world I know of, if you inviting people over to "watch tv" at those hours (what time does TB even come on), you may have something planned. Ifa girl invites me over to just "watch tv" and its late, you know whats going through my head. Especially considering She is a friend through afriend. I wouldn't be thinking "I'm smashing" but I would think something is up. You know if a dude invites a girl over in that situation to"watch tv" what He is possibly thinking.

Funny you signed off. It looked more like him being nice because you're his friends bf.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

The usual morons?
No, I wouldn't think that. Like I said, dude is friends with his girlfriend. Also, if the conversation went as Cartune said it did, there is absolutely no indication that the guy wanted more than to watch True Blood. Why do I think that? Because that is what he #%+#@$! said. Jumping to conclusions like that is homophobic. Just like it would be antisemitic for me to think that by going to a Jew's house we'd be talking banking or if I was going to a black dude's house we'd be having fried chicken.

So you think a female would just invite her friends man over at night just to watch a TV show. We live in two different worlds dude....I live in the real one
Yeah, honestly I do. Because they are friends. I am saying it would be presumptuous to think your girl's friend want to seduce you by thelittle conversation OP posted. That's all. But even at that, the situation is somewhat different. Gay dude knows Cartune is straight. That to me is huge.

dude was planning on something dog....dudes in hear defending gays but its commen sense i think thats disrestpect to you cause he shouldnt have came at youlike that

The usual morons?
No, I wouldn't think that. Like I said, dude is friends with his girlfriend. Also, if the conversation went as Cartune said it did, there is absolutely no indication that the guy wanted more than to watch True Blood. Why do I think that? Because that is what he #%+#@$! said. Jumping to conclusions like that is homophobic. Just like it would be antisemitic for me to think that by going to a Jew's house we'd be talking banking.

In the world I know of, if you inviting people over to "watch tv" at those hours (what time does TB even come on), you may have something planned. If a girl invites me over to just "watch tv" and its late, you know whats going through my head. Especially considering She is a friend through a friend. I wouldn't be thinking "I'm smashing" but I would think something is up. You know if a dude invites a girl over in that situation to "watch tv" what He is possibly thinking.
Once again, the gay dude knows Cartune is straight! Why does that get overlooked? Because dude is flamboyant?

The usual morons?

In the world I know of, if you inviting people over to "watch tv" at those hours (what time does TB even come on), you may have something planned. If a girl invites me over to just "watch tv" and its late, you know whats going through my head. Especially considering She is a friend through a friend. I wouldn't be thinking "I'm smashing" but I would think something is up. You know if a dude invites a girl over in that situation to "watch tv" what He is possibly thinking.
Once again, the gay dude knows Cartune is straight! Why does that get overlooked? Because dude is flamboyant?

Obviously because gay people are immoral, mindless, penis-fiending beasts whose sole purpose in life is to have sex with any and all men, regardless of theirpersonal sexual orientation or even how they look. Obviously.

The usual morons?

Once again, the gay dude knows Cartune is straight! Why does that get overlooked?

Obviously because gay people are immoral, mindless, penis-fiending beasts whose sole purpose in life is to have sex with any and all men, regardless of their personal sexual orientation or even how they look. Obviously.

OK He knows He is straight, big whoop. I had a friend who was gay and was doing this same stuff. He knew dudes were straight with girlfriends and still triedhis luck so don't act like everyone is a saint. Gay men try their luck just like straight men.

The usual morons?

Once again, the gay dude knows Cartune is straight! Why does that get overlooked?

Obviously because gay people are immoral, mindless, penis-fiending beasts whose sole purpose in life is to have sex with any and all men, regardless of their personal sexual orientation or even how they look. Obviously.

OK He knows He is straight, big whoop. I had a friend who was gay and was doing this same stuff. He knew dudes were straight with girlfriends and still tried his luck so don't act like everyone is a saint. Gay men try their luck just like straight men.

So you're saying gay men could try their luck like straight men? Why couldn't they fall back like straight men too? I personally don't go aftergirls that have boyfriends. Too much drama
laugh.gif
This, of course, is assuming the gay guy would be in to him. The OP and everyone else in here thinking he didthe right thing by not going to watch the show must think very highly of his looks. Which page did dude put up his picture btw? Not that I really care, I'mstraight.

Alright people that know me know Im kinda homophobic I dont try to be but my girl has some gay dude friends and she telling me I need to chill out with that so I at least put the effort to be cool with them/ Just Man up around me,

Alrite so Im on Facebook and this dude that goes to my school (and friends with ol girl) is talking about True Blood coming on. I click like cause I mess with the show too.
That's your first mistake right there.

That whole "I Like" !@#$ on Facebook is gay in itself. That !@#$ is for females my boy so why the @!%# are you even clicking it on a gay dudesstatus?!

Nah, suttin' ain't right. Actions lookin' real suspect, fam.....

Yeah these gay dudes need to stop with their conversion tactics. Who do you think they are, Jehovah Witnesses? It is just typical of gay guys to try and takehomophobes and not only try to teach them the errors in their ways but to also try to slip a penis in their butt. This is ALWAYS homosexual's modusoperandi. Obviously, by extending a good-natured invite that would enable the OP to do something he couldn't do, he was actually inviting him over to justto have sex with a homophobe! I mean it is so clear. Didn't you guys ever hear about Anne Frank's attempts to seduce Hitler?

Yeah these gay dudes need to stop with their conversion tactics. Who do you think they are, Jehovah Witnesses? It is just typical of gay guys to try and take homophobes and not only try to teach them the errors in their ways but to also try to slip a penis in their butt. This is ALWAYS homosexual's modus operandi. Obviously, by extending a good-natured invite that would enable the OP to do something he couldn't do, he was actually inviting him over to just to have sex with a homophobe! I mean it is so clear. Didn't you guys ever hear about Anne Frank's attempts to seduce Hitler?

So basically by your theory, if the OP was a chick and dude was straight and the exact same scenario rolled around she should go over without thinkingsomething else was going on? Under your theories you would say "stop thinking like that because every straight man isn't attracted to everyfemale." Get real man. stop being an apologist. Man you know how many butch lesbian joints I know that knew chicks were straight and STILL tried to holla.They used to openly say that cvrap back in high school. "Im gonna turn her out, watch." You dudes really live a rosy existence in a corner nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom