Trying Not To Be Homphobic FTL

maybe you should act 21 instead of 12.

A real man, a man who is secure in his sexuality does not have a problem with gay people or even hanging around a gay dude who knows you and knows your girl.

This is what I don't understand about all this excessive gay compassion stuff....if a straight guy that i'm not cool with invites me over to watch TVat his crib...i'm logging off. So if a gay guy does the same, i'm gonna do the same thing. Might even delete my facebook account and change my ipaddress while i'm at it
laugh.gif

Where does the "homophobia" come into play?

Ole boy/girl was just being weird and out of pocket. Who invites people to their house to watch late night HBO show over facebook?

you're in denial.

the fact that you are tripping on homosexuals has something to do with you, NOT them.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

This is going to be a funny story to tell people when you realize years from now you like dudes
laugh.gif

Homophobia ftl.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This is what I don't understand about all this excessive gay compassion stuff....if a straight guy that i'm not cool with invites me over to watch TV at his crib...i'm logging off. So if a gay guy does the same, i'm gonna do the same thing. Might even delete my facebook account and change my ip address while i'm at it
laugh.gif

Ole boy/girl was just being weird and out of pocket. Who invites people to their house to watch late night HBO show over facebook?
Word, i don't even think i'm homophobic, but certain situations i'm just not comfy with. Like this new cat at work who used to sitnext to me, we were chatting up like we usually do and we got to ps3 and street fighter, and you know everybody thinks their dope at street fighter, dude waslike "oh yeah, come to my crib so i can whoop your butt". I was like yeah, no (in my head), in real life i said anytime, cuz dude had to know iwasn't gay the way i was talkin bout birds. So i ignore that, no way i'm ever hittin dudes crib. Then weeks later outta nowhere dude hits me with thetony dungy staredown like "when you coming over for street fighter?" and we weren't even talking about it. I'm glad i changed spots soon,cuz i was real uncomfy at that point.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

But at least you avoided the possibility of

What the hell? I was studying this gif. trying to figure out what the hell he was mouthing, thinking THAT'S what I was suppose to catch, then I'm looking at the scrolling bottom line and all that, I finally give up on the gif and was ready to stoneface you and...wow...just, wow
smh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+!$ is that GIF?! I'm dying over here!

Sometimes i find this forum to be so hypocritical...

Everytime a random NTer say something pertaining to men people rush with the AYOO pics and gifs but when there is a thread about gay people, people rush todefend gay people and speak as if they werent just making fun of them in another thread.

And i dont see how people dont see nothing wrong with this. A gay man told the OP that he could watch a show with him, at night, at his crib if he wanted to. Idont know where yall from but he's clearly hitting on him. How many broads have yall told something like this to? and i know damn well yall didnt want tojust chill.

Get real with that bs

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

This is what I don't understand about all this excessive gay compassion stuff....if a straight guy that i'm not cool with invites me over to watch TV at his crib...i'm logging off. So if a gay guy does the same, i'm gonna do the same thing. Might even delete my facebook account and change my ip address while i'm at it
laugh.gif

Word, i don't even think i'm homophobic, but certain situations i'm just not comfy with. Like this new cat at work who used to sit next to me, we were chatting up like we usually do and we got to ps3 and street fighter, and you know everybody thinks their dope at street fighter, dude was like "oh yeah, come to my crib so i can whoop your butt". I was like yeah, no (in my head), in real life i said anytime, cuz dude had to know i wasn't gay the way i was talkin bout birds. So i ignore that, no way i'm ever hittin dudes crib. Then weeks later outta nowhere dude hits me with the tony dungy staredown like "when you coming over for street fighter?" and we weren't even talking about it. I'm glad i changed spots soon, cuz i was real uncomfy at that point.
laugh.gif
something similar happened to me at my last job. the firstday i started, there was this gay dude who came up and introduced himself and kept talking to me. at first i didn't even think it was a big deal, the guywas just being friendly so i was just friendly back.. but then dude crossed from being extra-friendly to being weird.. like he saw me texting and kept askingthese questions like "are you texting your girlfriend? do you have a girlfriend? how come you don't have a girl?"

in my head i was like "wtfff
alien.gif
" and after that i tried to beoverly "manly" so he would get the message. everytime i saw him in the area i would randomly say stuff like "damn, that girl has a FAT #$*! iwould %%$* the $*#+ outta that +$$$# BOOOOOY!!" and "yo, you need to hook me up with that chick who works in sales"
laugh.gif

sad thing is dude still didnt get the message... he kept asking me to go see Indiana Jones with him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif

Word, i don't even think i'm homophobic, but certain situations i'm just not comfy with. Like this new cat at work who used to sit next to me, we were chatting up like we usually do and we got to ps3 and street fighter, and you know everybody thinks their dope at street fighter, dude was like "oh yeah, come to my crib so i can whoop your butt". I was like yeah, no (in my head), in real life i said anytime, cuz dude had to know i wasn't gay the way i was talkin bout birds. So i ignore that, no way i'm ever hittin dudes crib. Then weeks later outta nowhere dude hits me with the tony dungy staredown like "when you coming over for street fighter?" and we weren't even talking about it. I'm glad i changed spots soon, cuz i was real uncomfy at that point.
laugh.gif
something similar happened to me at my last job. the first day i started, there was this gay dude who came up and introduced himself and kept talking to me. at first i didn't even think it was a big deal, the guy was just being friendly so i was just friendly back.. but then dude crossed from being extra-friendly to being weird.. like he saw me texting and kept asking these questions like "are you texting your girlfriend? do you have a girlfriend? how come you don't have a girl?"

in my head i was like "wtfff
alien.gif
" and after that i tried to be overly "manly" so he would get the message. everytime i saw him in the area i would randomly say stuff like "damn, that girl has a FAT #$*! i would %%$* the $*#+ outta that +$$$# BOOOOOY!!" and "yo, you need to hook me up with that chick who works in sales"
laugh.gif

sad thing is dude still didnt get the message... he kept asking me to go see Indiana Jones with him
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man some people try entirely too hard too defend gays. No one is even attacking them Dude said He was chatting with a guy on aim who was homosexual and Heasked OP if He wanted to come over and watch it with him. For one, I ain't asking no dude to come over my house late unless we getting some type oftournament cracking. I understand defending homosexuals because they are people too, but ya'll are too quick to the gun. Seriously, "stop beingchildish", "stop being homophobic", stop taking every comment as attacking gays. Sheesh.

laugh.gif

The guy was just being nice. Could have easily said no in a nice manner.

laugh.gif

co-sign... gay dudes are not dumb just cause they're gay...they know what they be doin... tryna make it seem all innocent. No gay basher but I aint on latenite dolo missions to kick it with em nd watch movies...
laugh.gif
naahh suun.

Back
Top Bottom