Transformers: War for Cybertron 6/22/10, (The Batman Arkham Asylum of 2010??)

Trypticon!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

There was a good Transformer game on PS2 I think. It was based on the mini cons and I thought while short and had its flaws, it was a good game.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

There was a good Transformer game on PS2 I think. It was based on the mini cons and I thought while short and had its flaws, it was a good game.
yeah, Armada. Plus the TF2:Movie game last year was pretty enjoyable, especially when you had the G1 skins
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Arkham Asylum 2 will b the Arkham Asylum of 2010, but this one does look promising i just hope it's not one of those where the trailer looks dope, but the game is subpar...right now my next purchase will be God of War 3 i'll wait it out a month or two before even considering this Transformers game i want some thorough reviews before anything
I disagree. AA2 will be awesome, and we know it's going to be awesome because the first one was awesome. The reason I relate the first one tothis game is that almost everyone wrote it off from the start, sound familiar? I hope it follows through like AA because that was a candidate for GOTY, and oneof my favorite games of this generation.

My man!
pimp.gif

Soundwave_5F00_final_5F00_robot-copy.jpg

Optimusprime_5F00_vehicle_5F00_final.jpg

Looks like we'll have to wait til June to try it out. Hopefully there's a demo.

gravedig, blah, blah, blah.  So anybody cop this game yet?  I'm surprised I haven't seen much reviews yet

Nope,but I have seen the demo in action and it looks good.The vehicles actually hover instead of rolling and if you try to be "about that life" and be a hero with guns blazing,you'll get knocked out the box pretty quickly!

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Kinda worried here. NO reviews and no demo can equate to no bueno.

Yeah, even though I really enjoyed the demo, it's usually a really bad sign when games come out and there aren't any reviews.  Although I've read a couple of reviews from people at the TFW forums they seem to really be enjoying the game.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Yeah, even though I really enjoyed the demo, it's usually a really bad sign when games come out and there aren't any reviews.  Although I've read a couple of reviews from people at the TFW forums they seem to really be enjoying the game.

yea but u cant take tf fanboys too serious when they review anything tf related

they will defend it to the death.......sites like tfw2005.com and seibertron.com are perfect examples.....they will even tell u that revenge of the fallen was the greatest thing they've seen

it drops tomorrow, reviews should be up later today or tomorrow

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

they will defend it to the death.......sites like tfw2005.com and seibertron.com are perfect examples.....they will even tell u that revenge of the fallen was the greatest thing they've seen

Been bangin' out all day.  2 thumbs up from me. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Been bangin' out all day.  2 thumbs up from me. 

really? u beat the single player campaigns?...............hows the online and create a player modes?

IGN gave it a 9
Based off of what I saw of the gameplay I wouldn't cop

Maybe if I played a demo I could better grip as to what the game is actually like

Back
Top Bottom