Transformers: War for Cybertron 6/22/10, (The Batman Arkham Asylum of 2010??)

1:42 Omega Supreme
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by knightngale

so where is the footage of gameplay similar to gears?
grin.gif

right? what was that based on?
they had a preview in OXM that says that I believe. I haven't read the article I just know its in OXM

Originally Posted by Lazy B

AA of 2010? Chill. People thought that AA would flop because it was a superhero game and blew people's socks off. Transformers doing that? Nah.
When was there a good Transformers game?
grin.gif

Chill.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by knightngale

so where is the footage of gameplay similar to gears?
grin.gif

right? what was that based on?
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1060279p1.html

At the start of each level, you're given a choice to play as one of three different Transformers. The selection changes with each level and those levels are crafted specifically to fit those Autobots or Decepticons' skill sets. In terms of the gameplay, War for Cybertron has been compared to Gears of War. In fact, the trailer clearly shows some moments where Transformers take cover. According to Tieger, "It's a much more linear, story-driven, Gears of War-type experience. It's not an open world type of experience. It's about getting on that rollercoaster ride, which is a really cool story, and blasting your way through it. We feel it's a real benefit, because we're trying to tell a solid story."

To make the experience more accessible, Transformers uses "standard third-person action shooter controls." Tieger adds, "We found a great way to fit transformation in that so that it feels very seamless and intuitive and so that you don't have to rethink about your controls."

You guys couldn't just take my word?

Originally Posted by nnarum

AA of 2010? Chill. People thought that AA would flop because it was a superhero game and blew people's socks off. Transformers doing that? Nah.
grin.gif

Chill.
Nah
He's right to be skeptical
Non-gameplay video previews mean nada and written previews are even worse
Dudes hype almost every game in written previews by speculating about certain features (to get people hyped) and when it comes time to review the game the sametitles that were hyped get abysmal scores
There are very few good games period and even fewer good licensed games, so I'll wait out and see what happens

i'm skeptical of movie video games.... they usually score like a 6 or 7 which usually means play 2 or 3 times and collect dust

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by nnarum

grin.gif

Chill.
Nah
He's right to be skeptical
Non-gameplay video previews mean nada and written previews are even worse
Dudes hype almost every game in written previews by speculating about certain features (to get people hyped) and when it comes time to review the game the same titles that were hyped get abysmal scores
There are very few good games period and even fewer good licensed games, so I'll wait out and see what happens
I don't think you guys see my point though. I posted it as a question, meaning look at how everyone thought AA would do. Then look at howbeautiful it was! I've never said that it was going to be better or even as good as AA, but I could see it surprising a lot of people. There has never beena good Transformers game before.

--Cosign. Need to see gameplay shots.
--This video game trailer > Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. Real talk.

Why are there cars if Cybertron only have robots? Why do the decepticons even have cockpits if there are no people around?
laugh.gif

if it has multiplayer online like GOW then its a maybe & like what other ppl. stated we need to see actual gameplay. Thanks for the info though OP
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Why are there cars if Cybertron only have robots? Why do the decepticons even have cockpits if there are no people around?
laugh.gif
Autobots and Deceptions both landed on Earth 4 million years before the destruction of Cybertron.

The cockpits are for smaller robots (e.g. Soundwave's cassette, Starscream's minions, etc.)

nerd.gif

Arkham Asylum 2 will b the Arkham Asylum of 2010, but this one does look promising i just hope it's not one of those where the trailer looks dope, but thegame is subpar...right now my next purchase will be God of War 3 i'll wait it out a month or two before even considering this Transformers game i want somethorough reviews before anything

Back
Top Bottom