Transformers 4

yeah they got earlier toy screens from his head model. But I mean lol, i was expecting a big body dude with a sniper rifle on the back :lol: I think he's the Corvette and not the Camaro

yeah they got earlier toy screens from his head model. But I mean lol, i was expecting a big body dude with a sniper rifle on the back :lol: I think he's the Corvette and not the Camaro

Yea, corvette, my bad.

Really doesn't matter what characters they throw in. They'll have zero personality, and next to zero screen time. You'll see more generic robots than actual transformers

Let's never forget that starscream was killed by even Stevens and megatron was out smarted by a Victoria secret model

Last edited:
Cyclonus is supposedly in this but his alternate mode has not been revealed.

LOL called it. Riding that Dinobot to glory OP.

Anyone else see that Twin-headed dragon? lol, I see why Dinobots are needed

What is it with Micheal Bay and its stars running away from an explosion? :lol:

What is it with Micheal Bay and its stars running away from an explosion?
laugh.gif
word.

i aint NEVER ran away from an explosion.

Is this a compete reboot or a continuation? Are they using anything from the last movies or are they just forgetting any of that happened?

Is this a compete reboot or a continuation? Are they using anything from the last movies or are they just forgetting any of that happened?
Continuation but new storyline
Not ignoring it but witwicky or whatever his name is probably wont even be mentioned after the first 5 minutes
What's up with bumblebee though
Is he in it can't remember seeing him in the trailer
Can't imagine I would let bumble bee go if be was my car :lol:

I didn't grow up with the original Transformers so I don't have anything to base the movies off of. I can tell you this though, I enjoy the films. I don't expect anything great out of them and take them for what they are and to me they are entertaining as hell. They are my guilty pleasure :lol:

Back
Top Bottom