Transformers 4

Hopefully this one wont be as comedy driven as the others hopefully we can get a GI Joe or M.A.S.K cameo i could see channing tatum or The Rock at ending credits.

When the hell did prime ever hold Excalibur? Lol. Like having the ninja turtles shoot revolvers

Last edited:
CGI and Explosions...wanna see if they want to include a story line this time

Last edited:
Their creative liberties are what killed the movies. They literally have hundreds of enemies to choose from yet throw in generic robots. They have a plethora of story lines to choose from, yet throw in their own garbage.

Is it so hard to make a small clan of bad guys, give them some personalities so you actually care about what happens to them, do the same with the good guys, have some simple yet "good enough" plot, and go from there? No dumbass jokes every other scene either please

Last edited:
Their creative liberties are what killed the movies. They literally have hundreds of enemies to choose from yet throw in generic robots. They have a plethora of story lines to choose from, yet throw in their own garbage.

Is it so hard to make a small clan of bad guys, give them some personalities to you actually care about what happens, do the same with the good guys, have some simple yet "good enough" plot, and go from there? No dumbass jokes every other scene either please

agreed 100%. TF G1 is sooo rich in characters, story lines, etc. but michael bay and his writers keep making up their own BS.

Last edited:
The trailer will debut during the Super Bowl.

The Pagani Huayra will be a decepticon.

Finally, the trailer arrives tomorrow.

It will be 30 seconds and the rumor is the we will get to se Grimlock.

Also, another rumor is that Lockdown will be the main villain through most of the film and that Galvatron, not Megatron is in it.

One of the main reasons I'm watching the super bowl for this ad and then Michael Bays twitter feed :smokin
Supposedly one of the rigs is Ultra Magnus too. I wonder if they'll go with Unicron after, or do it like Transformers Prime where Unicron is Earth :lol:

And ad will probably end with OP riding on Grimlock and fade into the release date :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom