Transformers 4

While I have no idea what the story line for this movie is from the trailer. Atleast they've color blocked the tranformers a little better so that you can tell whos who during a fight. That was my only complaint with the previous ones. A lot of metal during fights made it hard sometimes to really see what was going on. 

Cant really see anything on the trailer that gives me a better idea of whats going on......dinobots are massive probablyll have cyclonus or galvatron as predacons or something why is it that optimus gets shot to pieces every movie?

LOL called it. Riding that Dinobot to glory OP.

Anyone else see that Twin-headed dragon? lol, I see why Dinobots are needed

i hope the two headed flying dragon wasn't swoop. two questions though, why is prime riding grimlock, and why does grimlock have horns?

Trailer did nothing for me really. And I guess I either didn't know or I forgot that Wahlberg was in this. Can't say I'm excited to see him.

Grimlock was nice to see! But I wanted to see an official trailer...

I was expecting the dinobots to look better than that

if optimus is riding grimlock makes me wonder if he goes into robot mode or be as 1/2assed as devastator

beast wars was a weird transformers series especially for any of us that grew up with g1 series i hope we never see it on live film

I think we might since they showing dinobots now but at the same time Idk how they would bring in that story line

Beast wars didn't have any humans in it. How could they possibly turn that into a movie??

Last edited:
I didn't grow up with the original Transformers so I don't have anything to base the movies off of. I can tell you this though, I enjoy the films. I don't expect anything great out of them and take them for what they are and to me they are entertaining as hell. They are my guilty pleasure :lol:

G1 and beast wars are up on Netflix.

Do yourself a favor..

^He is serious. Dinobots had nothing to do with beast wars. Dinobots are G1 characters.

I loved Beastwar when it came out in the 6th grade. The graphic was eye popping at the time. I also loved the toys! :lol:

Grimlock better have the same persona as the cartoon. Would be dumb to hear Grimlock all smart or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom