Transformers 4

But dinobots had nothing to do with beastwars
not sure if sirius

Terrorsaur

Dinobot
Lolz, do ya research fambz...

You talmbout Grimlock is Megatron just cuz he a T-Rex?

All the decepticons were lizard/dinosaur/bug incarnations if I am not mistaken.

Autobots were mammals, save for Dinobot (the best character in the whole damn series as far as I am concerned)

Looks like the decepticon who's face turns into a cannon is Lockdown. Alternate mode is a Lambo Aventador.

Last edited:
also, let me state that i started watchin Transformers with Beast Wars.

i was aware of the OG cartoon but i thought it was bunz so i aint **** with it.

Beast wars decepticons were called predicons, not dinobots.  Predicons and Maximals which were actually pretty teeny tiny compared to autobots and decepticons

Transfailuers 4, was optimus riding "grimlock"? I stopped watching after the first one, and that trend will continue. Garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast wars decepticons were called predicons, not dinobots.  Predicons and Maximals which were actually pretty teeny tiny compared to autobots and decepticons
When they got the new costumes in beast wars second season I was hype
Optimus new look was dope
I think Megatron was like orange and green
And Dinobot was looking clean
I forgot what the rhino name was

Transfailuers 4, was optimus riding "grimlock"? I stopped watching after the first one, and that trend will continue. Garbage.

So you're calling it trash for actually fixing one of the major problems with original transformers?

It was cool in the 80's for a robot to transform into a pistol 1/100th of its walking size and for robots that transform into dinosaurs to be the same size of robots that turn into vehicles, but now kids are too smart, it won't fly. EVERYTHING cant be "OG".

Truth be told, I'm glad they went that way with it, I just hope they don't try to tie on some lame *** stereotype as the DB's personality.

So who is the hot chick in this movie?

I just checked IMBD.

Nicole Peltz but she's 19 years old.

nicola-peltz-transformers-4-star.jpg

Sophia Myles

abigail-klein10.jpg

Sophia Myles:

stacy-dash-celebrity-sophia-myles-pictures-p-os-177242.jpg

Bingbing Li

Bingbing-Li-images.jpg

Well to be fair, Megatron's transmetal 1 form was closer to a Dinobot like character than all of transformers in Beast Wars. And then he turned into a dragon :lol:. yessssssssssss

So you're calling it trash for actually fixing one of the major problems with original transformers?

It was cool in the 80's for a robot to transform into a pistol 1/100th of its walking size and for robots that transform into dinosaurs to be the same size of robots that turn into vehicles, but now kids are too smart, it won't fly. EVERYTHING cant be "OG".

Truth be told, I'm glad they went that way with it, I just hope they don't try to tie on some lame *** stereotype as the DB's personality.

Everything can't be OG you're right, so how about we don't call it transformers. Go-Bots seem more appropriate.

Let's be honest, the "magic" of transformers 1 was seeing everything for the first time. Transformations, characters, robot fights, ect...

Now that we're into the 4th movie that's gotten old. The story's have never been good so now the franchise has pretty much ran it's course, into the ground might I add

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom