***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

I thought it was very entertaining, there are films and then there are movies, this was a movie, all it was trying to do was satisfy everyone's desire tosee giant robots fighting each other in the middle of explosions, i went to the movie to be entertained and i was.

And did yall know the guy who did optimus prime's voice is the same guy who does eeyore's voice from whinnie the pooh
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by ericescobar

I just hate that bay insults his audience by flat out ignoring his own plot. Characters dissappear, never to be seen again. Some xon' even get the screentime they need for he audience to recognize them. I left thinking this was a strange movie. Engaging action, but very strangely devised film.

I agree. Just like Barricade disappeared in the first joint. At the end he was no where to be found. Megatron called on all of the decepticons to engage in battle. Since he was no where to be found I at least thought he might be in the sequel doing something.

I also hate how the autobots were always out numbered in both films. The autobots had just as many as the decepticons in the cartoon. They get weak @@@ joints like Acree in the film. I loved this film the first time I saw it , I was so hyped and geeked to see them back in action. Everything was perfect. I saw it again and I was like "Ehhhh". I got to analyze it more. I noticed a lot of bull #+# .

It's like your favorite rapper dropping a new album, you love it the 1st time around because of your love for em, but you give it a few more spins and you realize it's trash, but you don't want to believe it.

smh.gif

This. What happened to him? Did he break an axle or something?

Michael Bay really does take his audience for idiots. Why wasn't the Aussie computer nerd in the second adaptation? What happened to Wheelie after theyarrived in Egypt? After they did the timewarp and he bounced off of Jetfire, we don't see him again.

I hope that the studio coughs up the cash to bring someone like Abrams in or have Spielberg himself direct.

The love scenes did nothing for the movie and the parents were more of a nuisance than a positive.

They could have left the terminator girl out of it. If they can turn into humans why the %@$ would they settle for cars and machines

They could have left the terminator girl out of it. If they can turn into humans why the %@$ would they settle for cars and machines
Simple, transportation.

Plus, the bigger you are the more damage you can do.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Simple, transportation.

But if they were trying to take over this way would have been a lot easier

Simple, transportation.

Really fam? Think about that for a second.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

i heard sam dies and comes back to life

Some bull +** . Dude went to robot heaven and they gave him life again after the EMT's tried to revive him over and over. Come to think of it, this moviewas some BULL +** !

The Great Hibachi wrote:

Shun Goku Satsu wrote:

Simple, transportation.

Really fam? Think about that for a second.

Big Giant Robot>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terminator

I guess your right

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Saw it yesterday, I'll add my review later today.

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Video makes some good points. I just back from watching it, enjoyed it, but there were so many unnecessary parts to - there was no need in havingthat Decepticon destroying the periods and then being blown up by some sort of laser/railgun thing. It just reveals flaws in the plot - why weren't theyusing that weapon all the time?

And also, what the video said about the old transformer being able to teleport... why can't any of the newer ones do that? Surely they should be moretechnologically advanced? And don't even get me started on that terminator girl, that was plain unnecessary. The Decepticons would have easily won had theyused this ability in one way or another (i know, i know, it's just a film and the good guys always win, but i'm just saying...)

overall though, it kept me entertained throughout and the special effects were great as expected. Love scenes seemed like fillers and i don't think theyadded anything to the film as a whole.

It was subpar in my opinion. Action scenes were not all that impressive. Shia is a solid actor though, I'm a fan of his.

And you obviously can't say enough about Megan Fox.

Originally Posted by cwalk1950

I thought it was very entertaining, there are films and then there are movies, this was a movie, all it was trying to do was satisfy everyone's desire to see giant robots fighting each other in the middle of explosions, i went to the movie to be entertained and i was.
this is probably the best way to sum up the movie i've seen in this thread. i agree completely.

I just got back from seeing it with King of Chicago. There were too little IMAX scenes, and the jokes were extra corny. This would've been an awesome movieif they just took out all the characters and left Megan Fox running on screen the for the two and half hours. I couldn't believe the line for the 12:30showing though, it was mad deep. Looked longer than a line for the yeezy's.

Originally Posted by youngin33

It was subpar in my opinion. Action scenes were not all that impressive. Shia is a solid actor though, I'm a fan of his.

And you obviously can't say enough about Megan Fox.

Agree with everything said.

Simple, transportation.

only some can turn into humans..

pretendabots i think there called.. doesent anybody watch the cartoons..

i dont know what happened to wheelie... but i do know what happened to barricade.

in the novel... ironhide throws barricade off the bridge badley damaging him ... barricade tries to attack OP from behind after he finish's withbonecrusher and OP kills him

Back
Top Bottom