frown.gif

Hated that Soundwave didn't fight
mad.gif

The whole first day at college scene
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericescobar

I just hate that bay insults his audience by flat out ignoring his own plot. Characters dissappear, never to be seen again. Some xon' even get the screentime they need for he audience to recognize them. I left thinking this was a strange movie. Engaging action, but very strangely devised film.

I agree. Just like Barricade disappeared in the first joint. At the end he was no where to be found. Megatron called on all of the decepticons to engage inbattle. Since he was no where to be found I at least thought he might be in the sequel doing something.

I also hate how the autobots were always out numbered in both films. The autobots had just as many as the decepticons in the cartoon. They get weak @@@ jointslike Acree in the film. I loved this film the first time I saw it , I was so hyped and geeked to see them back in action. Everything was perfect. I saw itagain and I was like "Ehhhh". I got to analyze it more. I noticed a lot of bull #+# .

It's like your favorite rapper dropping a new album, you love it the 1st time around because of your love for em, but you give it a few more spins and yourealize it's trash, but you don't want to believe it.

smh.gif

alright just came back from the IMAX and ill just say the movie was GOOD. storyline was cheesy and crappy but the action was on point, all and more of theexplosions were there, and it was hilarious! thats one plus it gets it was really much funnier than transformer 1

what I didnt like was the length, almost fell asleep to be honest, oh yea and was completely dissapointed with the imax expereince, it was straight DOO DOO,the whole movie's aspect ratio didnt take up the whole screen. yea I know only scenes shot with a IMAX camera take up the whole screen but it never did,not even once

at least in the dark knight the best and almost all the scenes were IMAX, the resolution was so crappy, ugggh it was dissapointing

but the SFX was on point! the sound of the transformers transforming in imax was
eek.gif
, felt like you were there
laugh.gif

overall the first movie beats this one, not much though

GOOD movie for sure

nd by the way, I wouldnt watch this again in theaters, I simply cannot sit down for that long again, my legs were cramping hard

first movie was WAY better .prolly cuz it was the 1st time seeing transformers on the big screen...but 2 b honest..I FELL ASLEEP TOWARDS THE ENDING...felt likethey were in Egypt for ages ...movie kinda lagged towards the last 30 minutes ...human girl decepticon?!?..c"mon now..definitly shoulda waited for theblue ray...movie was mostly entertaining only cuz of explosions n special effects...i give it a 5 outta 10

I don't understand why some people think the 1st one is better..

More Robots
More and better fighting scenes
More Megan Fox

I mean what else can you ask for?

Although they OD with the jokes (Parents).. that's the only thing i hate about this movie..

Originally Posted by Gregory House

^wait for dvd imo, I thought the first one was better
This.

The second one was waaaaay to longer and had too many fillers. Movie could have been easily 30 - 45mins shorter without all the nonsense scenes IE: Momspazzing out on campus. While the action was great and the animation were better, the story was too long drawn out and I dozed off like 2x during the movie ( Ididn't doze off once during the first one). A lot of the scenes were predictable, like you knew what the next part was gonna be. I didn't care for the2 ghetto Transformers, they added comic relief that was not needed in the first place. Also the Decepticon chick is too obvious, she didn't even fit therole well, all her scenes, like you KNEW she was a Decepticon. Also how did the FBI / US Govt not know that a Decepticon has penteraded our solar systemsatellite and tap into our information?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I don't understand why some people think the 1st one is better..

More Robots
More and better fighting scenes
More Megan Fox

I mean what else can you ask for?

Although they OD with the jokes (Parents).. that's the only thing i hate about this movie..
Couldn't of said it better myself...never understood why dudes mom was wyling like that through out the movie
!#%@ was uncalled for
smh.gif

Yall looking too far into this to make it racist lmao. wow
anyway it was kinda long other than that i enjoyed it

I saw it a couple days ago it was pretty good kinda long but good. Way better that the first one IMO

best movie ever. it was friggin insane!!!
how can everyone talk bad about it? it was 10 minutes longer than the 1st one and you have to know about transformers to get the plot.

>>Breakdown on plot<<
First things first- The Fallen is not Megatron, he's a character. He wasn't in the cartoons but he was in the comics back in the day.

The Fallen (the original Decepticon) wanted power and needed the Matrix (from the original cartoon movie) and needed to be stopped.

The Matrix activates a machine that harnesses the sun's power and works just like the Cube. Destroying the sun if the machine works successfully.

The Decepticons wanted to resurrect Megatron and found one the Cube's last pieces to do it.

Sam finds a sliver of the Cube drops it and turns his kitchen appliances into Decepticons, (he also makes Wheelie, a small Decepticon)
He also absorbed the sliver's energy into his mind when he touched it and sees the images like his grandfather, he sees clues to the Matrix.

Wheelie takes Sam and Micaela to wake up Jetfire, (a Decepticon-turned-Autobot) who helps Sam with his visions to find the Matrix and get it before Fallendoes.

Sam finds the Matrix and needs to give it to Optimus (only Primes can activate it, just like the cartoon movie with the Autobot Matrix)

blah blah blah and if u can figure this plot out, the movie will make perfect sense!

No spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet
ENJOY THE MOVIE!

' Why is the movie called Revenge of the Fallen. When "the fallen" is in the movie for all of 5 minutes. The moviewas all over the place, The dialogue I thought was funny except the moms part seemed forced. The first was much better.

"The Fallen" may have been in the movie for all of 5 minutes, but that was the whole point of the movie--The Fallen Decepticon wanted to take overthe world and shoot out the sun with the energy source. Sam prevented that from happening by resurrecting Optimus. You can also look at it as Optimus being thereal "fallen", since he whooped that #*$ in the closing fight scene.

I liked this movie. It's really what I expect in an action movie: Plot, action, tragedy, and triumph (Megan Fox wasn't too bad either).

I would see it again, but I'll wait for the DVD.

The 1st one was WAYYYYYYY Better. In SOOOO Many ways. Sorry Michael Bay... but this movie was not doing it. I know the first one didn't have as muchaction... but at least it wasnt ALL over the place and completely over the top.

Back
Top Bottom