***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Am I the only one when Optimus killed dude than said "Punk !*# decepticon".
roll.gif

After opening this thread to the last page (this one), maybe NT should come up with a default MJ avy

I thought it kinda sucked. The pacing was horrible and the dialouge was even worst. Just a lot of $#&% blowing up (which I`m not totally against, butstill). Plus it was racist. Fox is about the only positive I could point out to be honest witcha.

I hope they make the 3rd movie darker and more serious and not go overboard with all the comedy.

Plus get a new director and no Linkin Park at the end of the movie.

Im pretty sure the plot would be easy enough for even kids to follow.

Autobots doing their job to destroy all remaining Decepticons in the world, then finding out Megatron was revived and the Decepticons are looking for Sam whoknows where the tomb of the primes is. Then its a race to get there first.

indifferent.gif
at the racist talk. People get offended so easily these days.

I really, REALLY was hoping for the Dinobots because they were able to match if not defeat all the Decipticons...sigh...Movie was alright, but it was all anostalgic. I really did feel like a kid again.

Angel

Movie was on point
pimp.gif
went together real smooth...the comedy in the movie kept it from becoming to stiff..def recommended

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dont feel like going through 60 pages.

Is this movie worth seeing?
Yes, it is. Very much so. Just don't expect a good storyline, but kick !@@ action scenes are a go.

ANd yea, Optimus was G this entire movie. I didn't know about the whole Prime storyline. That just makes Optimus that much more cool.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by outbrk

megan makes the movie, aussie chick is hot as well tho, in fact the whole school is amazing

Had me thinking I attended the wrong college.
Forreal. I thinking "where the hell did he go to? I needa get there"

I just hate that bay insults his audience by flat out ignoring his own plot. Characters dissappear, never to be seen again. Some xon' even get thescreentime they need for he audience to recognize them. I left thinking this was a strange movie. Engaging action, but very strangely devised film.

Just saw it... I agree with the complaints about length, dialogue, and plot... but it was an action movie and it definitely had that. Funnier than I expected,awesome fight scenes, girls lookin good... that's all I wanted.

just got back from watching it at the IMAX, good movie but not better than the 1st. The plot didn't really flow right for me, should have toned down on thecomedy though. Megan Fox is a beast (those lips), Optimus Prime was great and it was nice seeing Bumblebee kick some $$% (finally).

I saw it at the imax....

and i was asleep for alot of it.

i mean really how many explosions and nauseating fight scenes can you really watch? everytime i woke up the SAME **** was going on. 10-20 explosions, fightscenes that made me dizzy and shoddy dialogue. The special effects were straight but everything else was trash, not to mention the whole plot was weak. Those 2"jive talking" autobots were annoying as hell.

Rampage and sideswipe were
pimp.gif

Wish sideswipe got some more screen time like some people said and why did they make megatron answer to the fallen
grin.gif

The megatron I used to hate answered to nobody, he barely answered to unicron in the 1986 movie since unicron revived his body and renamed him galvatron...

Back
Top Bottom