Trading the 2.5 Altima for... 350Z or G35?

So after I wrecked my Altima, got screwed by the insurance company, then got my 240SX (S13) stolen yesterday, I'm in the market for another car... The Altima is in the shop right now being fixed and my plan is to trade it for another car when it gets out. I was thinking about getting a 2005-2006 Altima SE-R, but those are damn near impossible to find these days, so now I'm looking at either a 350Z (not sure which years yet) or a G35 (again, not sure which years yet)...

I'm trying to decide between the two, and it would be cool to hear from some owners or anyone with general knowledge. How old are you and how much are you paying for insurance? And if you could, would you get one car over the other (depending on which one you already own) or would you keep the 350Z/G35? Also, what are some other good car choices that are within that same league? Help me out broskis...

So after I wrecked my Altima, got screwed by the insurance company, then got my 240SX (S13) stolen yesterday, I'm in the market for another car... The Altima is in the shop right now being fixed and my plan is to trade it for another car when it gets out. I was thinking about getting a 2005-2006 Altima SE-R, but those are damn near impossible to find these days, so now I'm looking at either a 350Z (not sure which years yet) or a G35 (again, not sure which years yet)...

I'm trying to decide between the two, and it would be cool to hear from some owners or anyone with general knowledge. How old are you and how much are you paying for insurance? And if you could, would you get one car over the other (depending on which one you already own) or would you keep the 350Z/G35? Also, what are some other good car choices that are within that same league? Help me out broskis...

I would like to know myself... in the market for a 350/70 Z, Challenger or Camaro.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And as far as insurance, use those online quotes, they have been pretty acurate. I'm 25 and my last quote was around $675/ 6mths..don't know if thats good or bad..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I would like to know myself... in the market for a 350/70 Z, Challenger or Camaro.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And as far as insurance, use those online quotes, they have been pretty acurate. I'm 25 and my last quote was around $675/ 6mths..don't know if thats good or bad..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Both cars are nice...but id rather go with the g35 since its a 4 seater.

why dont you get the altima coupe?

Both cars are nice...but id rather go with the g35 since its a 4 seater.

why dont you get the altima coupe?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Everyone has a G35 now.

Its the new starter import car of choice now.

I see S550s , A8s, 650s, 750s and bentley continentals everywhere too.  You're never going to have a car that's not everywhere so just buy what you like.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Everyone has a G35 now.

Its the new starter import car of choice now.

I see S550s , A8s, 650s, 750s and bentley continentals everywhere too.  You're never going to have a car that's not everywhere so just buy what you like.

i drive a 04 G35 coupe. I love it, it's practical, speedy, and looks nice. i'm 29. my insurance is probably different from how yours would be set up, since i'm in canada and in my province the insurance is government run.

i drive a 04 G35 coupe. I love it, it's practical, speedy, and looks nice. i'm 29. my insurance is probably different from how yours would be set up, since i'm in canada and in my province the insurance is government run.

If you have no kids ..... get the 350z 6 speed ONLY.

its beautiful. i have a daytona blue 04 stock with tinted windows. Always get the heads turned.

If you have no kids ..... get the 350z 6 speed ONLY.

its beautiful. i have a daytona blue 04 stock with tinted windows. Always get the heads turned.

The thing is, the selection in manual transmtion is so limited... I'd basically have to wait for something good to pop up online in MT to go trade it for. And since I'm trading, I dont really have the option of buying from a private seller, do it?
nerd.gif
What would be my options there?

Back
Top Bottom