Trading the 2.5 Altima for... 350Z or G35?

The thing is, the selection in manual transmtion is so limited... I'd basically have to wait for something good to pop up online in MT to go trade it for. And since I'm trading, I dont really have the option of buying from a private seller, do it?
nerd.gif
What would be my options there?

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

infiniti m35 or m45. I'm about to buy one this weekend

This.. In the DMV, too many folks drive the G35 Coupe and the Sedan.  It's on the same level as every person driving one of those God forsaken Chargers and Magnums. 

However since you are staying in the Nissan/Infiniti Brother-Sister Family, maintenence on the Infiniti is somewhat higher than the Nissan, so is insurance and being that you wrecked your Altima, had your other car stolen, right now you are considered High Risk/High Alert so you WILL be paying higher rate on car insurance. 

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

infiniti m35 or m45. I'm about to buy one this weekend

This.. In the DMV, too many folks drive the G35 Coupe and the Sedan.  It's on the same level as every person driving one of those God forsaken Chargers and Magnums. 

However since you are staying in the Nissan/Infiniti Brother-Sister Family, maintenence on the Infiniti is somewhat higher than the Nissan, so is insurance and being that you wrecked your Altima, had your other car stolen, right now you are considered High Risk/High Alert so you WILL be paying higher rate on car insurance. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The thing is, the selection in manual transmtion is so limited... I'd basically have to wait for something good to pop up online in MT to go trade it for. And since I'm trading, I dont really have the option of buying from a private seller, do it?
nerd.gif

Automatic 350z FTL 
eyes.gif

driving auto with a sedan, van, suv is good. But driving a sports car with auto is boring. You'll regret it in a few months if you dont get the MT.   Driving those nights with the window down and open road with MT is the best 

nerd.gif

Automatic 350z FTL 
eyes.gif

driving auto with a sedan, van, suv is good. But driving a sports car with auto is boring. You'll regret it in a few months if you dont get the MT.   Driving those nights with the window down and open road with MT is the best 

Originally Posted by iceNcream

nerd.gif

Automatic 350z FTL 
eyes.gif

Of course it's gonna be MT. They're just hard to find. You get a selection of like 5 cars when you filter out all the AT cars in your area. Then I'm doing a trade, so that would mean I have to get one from a dealer for financing, right? If not, somebody school me...

Originally Posted by iceNcream

nerd.gif

Automatic 350z FTL 
eyes.gif

Of course it's gonna be MT. They're just hard to find. You get a selection of like 5 cars when you filter out all the AT cars in your area. Then I'm doing a trade, so that would mean I have to get one from a dealer for financing, right? If not, somebody school me...

Still looking for an SE-R myself, although I have seen a couple in the area they are rare.
Also been lookin at the G35 as of late, coupe of course, but it depends on how big the back seats are.
Ur 240 got stolen in CP fam? That's kinda surprising.

Still looking for an SE-R myself, although I have seen a couple in the area they are rare.
Also been lookin at the G35 as of late, coupe of course, but it depends on how big the back seats are.
Ur 240 got stolen in CP fam? That's kinda surprising.

So after I wrecked my Altima, got screwed by the insurance company, then got my 240SX (S13) stolen yesterday, I'm in the market for another car... The Altima is in the shop right now being fixed and my plan is to trade it for another car when it gets out. I was thinking about getting a 2005-2006 Altima SE-R, but those are damn near impossible to find these days, so now I'm looking at either a 350Z (not sure which years yet) or a G35 (again, not sure which years yet)...

I'm trying to decide between the two, and it would be cool to hear from some owners or anyone with general knowledge. How old are you and how much are you paying for insurance? And if you could, would you get one car over the other (depending on which one you already own) or would you keep the 350Z/G35? Also, what are some other good car choices that are within that same league? Help me out broskis...

DAMN. I'd be sick if someone took mine
smh.gif

You're never going to have a car that's not everywhere so just buywhat you like.

Basically.

How much you tryna spend tho man? We could tell you a whole bunch of things.

So after I wrecked my Altima, got screwed by the insurance company, then got my 240SX (S13) stolen yesterday, I'm in the market for another car... The Altima is in the shop right now being fixed and my plan is to trade it for another car when it gets out. I was thinking about getting a 2005-2006 Altima SE-R, but those are damn near impossible to find these days, so now I'm looking at either a 350Z (not sure which years yet) or a G35 (again, not sure which years yet)...

I'm trying to decide between the two, and it would be cool to hear from some owners or anyone with general knowledge. How old are you and how much are you paying for insurance? And if you could, would you get one car over the other (depending on which one you already own) or would you keep the 350Z/G35? Also, what are some other good car choices that are within that same league? Help me out broskis...

DAMN. I'd be sick if someone took mine
smh.gif

You're never going to have a car that's not everywhere so just buywhat you like.

Basically.

How much you tryna spend tho man? We could tell you a whole bunch of things.

Yeah man... stolen in CP/Atlanta... I'm not sure how much I want to spend right now. I owe less than $10,000 on the loan for Altima, so maybe ill get something for $18,000 or less, depending on how much they're going to give me for my car. I'm gonna shop around when it gets out the shop.

Yeah man... stolen in CP/Atlanta... I'm not sure how much I want to spend right now. I owe less than $10,000 on the loan for Altima, so maybe ill get something for $18,000 or less, depending on how much they're going to give me for my car. I'm gonna shop around when it gets out the shop.

$18,000 or less???? S2000.... if you are gonna get a 350z make sure its the 06 and up... they have better engines

$18,000 or less???? S2000.... if you are gonna get a 350z make sure its the 06 and up... they have better engines

Back
Top Bottom