TOTAL CHAOS

Black/Purple PE......I think he will use this for road games while POP's for the home games in playoffs

bdpmix.jpg

^^ the outrigger's way too much there.....though that would hopefully get smaller on the final product.

@msgt16, is that some kinda sock thing? Like the one the AJ 17 lows had.

nice... they already have kobe 5... but it looks dull? are they still going to change it?

hey guys, jst saw on another site (hk kicks) that the MLK's/ Mambas would be released on June 8 in Hk. 20 Pairs I think and through a raffle. Make ithappen too nike ph.

also the mpls would be released on june 8, im not so sure as to whether its limited, and if so there is a big chance that we won't be getting those as wellunless through a raffle as well. im not so sure about this info re mpls since they were posting in chinese.

maybe we can ask sinnerP more info about this, will post in HK sneaker guide as well......

Originally Posted by monase

mpls are gr
chances of this happening are looking slim as hk,who has a bigger account than pi, will get theirs in limited quantities

Just got the kbiv POPS, they look better than i expected. Tho the quality is a bit of a letdown compared to previous releases.

I've read on the official kobe IV thread that the MLK mambas just released this day (april 6th) in HK.. good for them,, pls nike PH make it happen heretoo..

^

Only 23 pairs were raffled. Sana lumabas din dito. I wonder what if nabunot ka but walang kang size dun sa 23 pairs na available? Posible kaya yun.

Well, if they do it like we do it here, then no, 'cause the kicks are raffled off per size and in most cases you can only join one (of course you'dpick the raffle with right size for you).

hey guyz saan kaya ako makabuy dito sa philippines ng del sols?

wala na me makita sa nike eh.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Well, if they do it like we do it here, then no, 'cause the kicks are raffled off per size and in most cases you can only join one (of course you'd pick the raffle with right size for you).
Ah OK. Malamang konti lang i-aallot nila for the bigger sizes. Thanks! Reflectorized pala yung gold snakeskin collar ng MLK. Ganda!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by skeith8

hey guyz saan kaya ako makabuy dito sa philippines ng del sols?

wala na me makita sa nike eh.
onga. san pa meron?? (sorry kung nakikigaya ako. naghahanap din kasi ako ng del sol.)

so there's really no chance of getting a pair from non nike stores? sa eBay kasi it's either mahal or walang size
smile.gif

POP is a let down because of the rubber that they used for the sole. I thought the Inlines were bad, but this looked like fakes (saw one in PS V Mall).
These are very far from the Carpe Diems in terms of looks. Also, the XDR doesn't have the same traction as the CDs especially on wooden courts.
Sayang, I was really waiting for this colorway.

welcome to NT mga bros

^^^the pop seems to be too plain imo, and the release of the colorways are getting tiring, CD's were the best and del sols are a second, the only grrelease im interested in are the breds, both speckled soled ones are too bling.

wat up fellow pinoy nt'ers, i have my lil sis out there in manila and i asked her to go on a mission for me cuz she coming back to the states next tues,does any1 know if you guys still kobe all-stars, carpe diems, and/or pop in a size 13 floating around. any info will be greatly appreciative thanks

Back
Top Bottom