TOTAL CHAOS

^No need to flood all threads with the same message bro. Anyways, the All Stars you might still find it in 1-2 stores (definitely not in the big malls). CDsare all gone, you're only option there are resellers. The POP doesn't "officially" release until the 16th. Lastly, size 13 on the ZKIV ishard to find here in the PH. With that good luck to your lil sis' mission.

dvplayground - no confirmation on that colorway yet. HK got their shipment kaya all over ebay na siya. even the all whites are already on hand sa HK, so expectthem to be in ebay na din in the next couple of days.

I've seen a Kobe All-Star at Nike Greenhills, not sure with the size though, but the one in store doesn't look like size 13, but you can try to askyour sister to check what size they still have left

yeah... im keeping my fingers crossed.

i saw the catalogue kc being given by nike phils to their authorized retailers. it only had the all white pic. then, i confirmed if its true through anothersource.

if you notice the graphics of kobe for nike training, he's already wearin the all white kb4.

KB on all white VS Memphis

2nqe5cl.jpg

All white on May and MPLS on June are confirmed. As for the breds, we have to wait a bit longer. Might release on October pa daw. Hope they release itearlier..No news yet if MLK will hit our shores.

^Great to hear that it is confirmed. I'll pass on the POP and make sure I get the all whites. Ice soles FTW!

i saw the pops upfront kanina and im just stymied on the quality on those, the soles have paint oversprays and the inner lining is different from the firstreleases, its an easy pass for me on the pops, will go for the pures if the soles are not xdr, meaning ice and the quality is better

Originally Posted by monase

2n706j5.png

$900?!?!?
There's only about 50 pairs of them that released in Beijing. There's about 300 pairs to hit HOH's here in states, so no need to drop$700+ right now parekoys
smile.gif

Saw the POP at Olympic village... I agree with some of you guys, it's not that great looking compared to other CWs ...

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

wat up fellow pinoy nt'ers, i have my lil sis out there in manila and i asked her to go on a mission for me cuz she coming back to the states next tues, does any1 know if you guys still kobe all-stars, carpe diems, and/or pop in a size 13 floating around. any info will be greatly appreciative thanks

hey bro, I might be able to help you out with the Kobe IV all-stars. I can check it out tomorrow when I get to work if one of our stores still have them. Letme know if you still need them. Im in Canada by the way.

as usual, reserved weeks before and a few sizes available before the release tomorrow, but these are more available than the delsols because these are releasedin tobys, olympic, planet also

I read on the kobe IV official thread that 69 pairs of MLK Mambas will be released tomorrow (apr.18) in Australia..

Originally Posted by gijace

I read on the kobe IV official thread that 69 pairs of MLK Mambas will be released tomorrow (apr.18) in Australia..

There's about 300 pairs to release here in U.S.

Originally Posted by reignsupreme08

Originally Posted by gijace

There's about 300 pairs to release here in U.S.

hope we get some love from nike ph hehe

Back
Top Bottom