TOTAL CHAOS

^^^i heard they won't drop the MLKs here. hope the price goes down some more on ebay when they release those in other counties.

Oh.
frown.gif
so Ebay is our best bet.. hope it goes down..

thanks flashout01.. I restored it this morning because the soles got separated, so while waiting for it to dry, took some quick shots..
smile.gif

a fellow NTer(^^^) and a reliable source told me that 3 colorways of kobe IV will be released in june.. "Pures" and two other cw that are not yetconfirmed.

can't wait na eh haha am only keeping a pair of these IVs on ice and this is it! so i'm gonna have to say goodbye to my pop and CDs
smile.gif

^what size u get bro? and when does ur order arrive? congrats on the pickup in advance

i was thinking of copping one too but after much thought and dollar conversions, id have to pass as of now......

i got a size 11
happy.gif
oh well, 350 down to 325, i have a gut feel its gonna drop to two fifty but man! these are my fave IV CW, can't pass it up!

HI NT PEEPS.. i have been reading this forum a lot so i have learned a lot from you already. Like all of you here, i really love sneakers.I registered herebecause i buy sneakers at least once in a while for basketball. quick question po. what's the date of release of the white outs? I really love those kobeIV but unlucky for me, i haven't copped any pair yet. I love the white/purple and delsols but i can't find anywhere anymore. I wear size 8- 8.5 to 9. Iam a person who has limited budget to kicks. I really love sneakers but i dont collect because of other priorities. I just have a few pair of sneaks but not alot. I'm also not comfortable on buying the POP's since i want at least a better CW for my hard earned money. Hoping you can help me to get at leastdelsol or white/purple but if i have no choice , ill wait for the white out's realease. I really can't sleep of not having to own any pair of zkiv.hays.
frown.gif

wytboy55: Welcome to NT bro. Try ebay.ph
smile.gif
Goodluck on your search!

nikekobe24: No need to post the exact same message under various Topics. It's a bit vexing.

i tried looking everywhere, including ebay.ph, sulit.com.ph, with no luck. It's really hard if your size is less than 9. Anyway, i think i'll be morepatient. When is the release of the white outs? do you think they will realease it here in the philippines? Thanks for the warm welcome.

@wytboy: there is a pair of ASG's at forum gh at sz 8, and also at mamplasan last i checked

Just pulled the trigger on the MLKs. Whew! Ordered mine from Footalog for $280 shipped. If any of you guys are interested in getting the MLKs from Footalog,email them first and ask their best price.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom