TOTAL CHAOS

The only danger sa waiting game is pag limited release lang talaga and pair. If that is the case the price goes higher as the days pass.
Just like Rev said, supply and demand lang talaga. Sana yung Golda Medals will have enough stocks para mababa ang price eventually.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Mga Pare,

If you guys don't have a chance to buy the MLK for retail. I suggest wait after the release at all House of Hoops this coming Friday. Each HOH will have enough to go around about a hundred per HOH or HOHLA the most and I'm pretty sure resellers will be out there to clean them up. Wait for another ebay price drop. I'll post pics when I receive my pair.

Good Luck to all.

(U.S. Release)
Hornets = June
Gold Medal = August
Home Rice & Ace Away = September
Philly = ??
thanks for the advice and updates marc. u also a Fil bro? I always see you in threads with the freshest updates. Keep us posted bro. Thanks

Yes, I'm Flip and I speak tagalog. Was born in Pinas ;] Rev, don't compare ZK4 with Hyperdunk - Hyperdunk's price dropped quickly right afterolympics. ZK4's will be sought when the ZK5 comes. Make sure you don't wait too long for the MLK's or you might lose your chance - HOH release isthis Friday and more will be on ebay so expect another price drop and watch for auctions. More info later about upcoming colorways - good luck mga pare!

any news on the white outs? cant wait to have one!
smile.gif

breds will drops first before white outs n mpls i think, per peeps from park n stadium

im still waiting on the drop in the states before jumping on the mlks, i did hope that the whites wudve dropped first coz its a summer shoe but summers goneand i feel the breds are nice, reminiscent of the bred Xi's

any info the dates of the release of the white outs? And is the price will be the same as the other kb4s? better start saving money for the white outs.

^im guessing it'll be the same price as the other releases, i asked park and they said the white outs would come out his may.. hope they come out beforethe breds though, i want a white pair
smile.gif

i came from park southmall today and they told me in their memo after pops daw ay white outs ang sunod.. any idea if they're still xdrs? whats thedifference? thanks!

xdrs are supposedly better for balling all around since the soles are Xtra durable hehe my own theory is that the XDR soles, to put it simply, hindi siyamapupudpud agad. hehe

Originally Posted by monase

i wonder if and when the whites will release?

nike has been mum lately regarding these releases. imo the pacquiao trainers has thumped the hype of the KB4's lately.

Still hoping for the MPLS to release,

as for me, i think im done with the ZK4's...

already got the delsols and pops,
and i think they're good enough for me.

i'll just watch out for the ZK5's and their ankle straps... hehe

Originally Posted by monase

250 shipped for mlks? deal or no deal?
Deal! Though it might go down because a lot of pairs were released in HOH. But that'll be in ebay. Online stores will more likely keep ng 250for sometime.

Originally Posted by chase on

as for me, i think im done with the ZK4's...

already got the delsols and pops,
and i think they're good enough for me.

i'll just watch out for the ZK5's and their ankle straps... hehe
meron na concept sa ZK5? really? any link?

Back
Top Bottom