TOTAL CHAOS

Hey mike and dv, did you guys rcv a memo re: pick up of your shoes? Is the paper in an mail envelope or not? Cd I'm afraid our maid rcved it and lost it czit's small hehe based on the tracking info it already arrived here on the 29th and is pending customs investigation. Asked one of our sec to call the postoffice but was told that it would arrive wed. What's up with that? Thnks

Hmmm...ako naman mas gusto ko yung Gold Medals over the MLKs. Hoping the price tag is not that of the MLKs.

the postal notice is just a small piece of paper, kind of like a postcard. i hope you find it but don't worry, the postal office will send a second andthird notice

@lbj19
Yeah, don't worry about it, you'll get a 2nd and 3rd notice. When did you order yours? In my case, the notice arrived 3 days after the tracking sitesaid pending customs inspection.

any news of kobe 4 mpls here in manila??
happy.gif
... how much kaya??

Originally Posted by dvplayground

@lbj19
Yeah, don't worry about it, you'll get a 2nd and 3rd notice. When did you order yours? In my case, the notice arrived 3 days after the tracking site said pending customs inspection.

Oh ok. Thanks for your rep guys. Mine arrived in manila on the 29th. So considering the 3 day period I would probably get a notice on the 3 or 4 of May. Thanksfor your reps guys

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

any news of kobe 4 mpls here in manila??
happy.gif
... how much kaya??

If these do release here it would have the same price as the others.

I bought it off ebay. The guy is a NT member as well. I've bought from him before and he asked me if I wanted the gold medal. WOOOO GO PACMAN!!!!!

Just a piece of advise, wait for the next Kobe IV shoe to come out before buying. That way, it will save you HUNDREDS of dollars.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Just a piece of advise, wait for the next Kobe IV shoe to come out before buying. That way, it will save you HUNDREDS of dollars.

Nice Rev. Thanks for the hint. Hmmm....... Anyone care to expound? Sir bong what do you have in mind? Pm me na Lang hehe

^^^in some cases, initial listings(either bin or bidding) on ebay usually end way too high. at first the bidding on the MLKs ended $700+. now you can get thosefor $300.- shipped already.

Well, it's actually the law of supply and demand. When the shoe is new and not a lot of sellers are selling yet, the DEMAND is HIGH and the SUPPLY is LOWso that means the PRICE will GO UP/HIGHER.

When the shoe is not that new anymore (coz of another release, for example), the DEMAND drops and the SUPPLY is HIGH, especially with long-term resellers whowould rather liquidate/sell their kicks quick so they would be liquid enough for the next release/purchase, then the price actually GOES DOWN.

I used to be very excited trying to get new stuff ASAP but it has cost me a lot and so I have actually been more patient recently and it has paid off. Hopethis helps

Thanks for the advice rev. This is exactly the situation with limited kicks. It also helps to read NT every now and then to know the Rd's and quantities.

Also thought rev that you were referring to an upcoming release here in the Pi of limited Kobe stuff that's why I asked hehe

Mga Pare,

If you guys don't have a chance to buy the MLK for retail. I suggest wait after the release at all House of Hoops this coming Friday. Each HOH will haveenough to go around about a hundred per HOH or HOHLA the most and I'm pretty sure resellers will be out there to clean them up. Wait for another ebay pricedrop. I'll post pics when I receive my pair.

Good Luck to all.

(U.S. Release)
Hornets = June
Gold Medal = August
Home Rice & Ace Away = September
Philly = ??

Originally Posted by msgt16

^ How much kuha mo sa MLK? Sa footalog din?

medyo mahal ang kuha ko 280.00 shipped. if I would've waited one more week, I could've gotten it for less.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Mga Pare,

If you guys don't have a chance to buy the MLK for retail. I suggest wait after the release at all House of Hoops this coming Friday. Each HOH will have enough to go around about a hundred per HOH or HOHLA the most and I'm pretty sure resellers will be out there to clean them up. Wait for another ebay price drop. I'll post pics when I receive my pair.

Good Luck to all.

(U.S. Release)
Hornets = June
Gold Medal = August
Home Rice & Ace Away = September
Philly = ??
thanks for the advice and updates marc. u also a Fil bro? I always see you in threads with the freshest updates. Keep us posted bro. Thanks

I know we get all to excited and emotional when we see something we like that has just come out or about to be released. It is best that you let your emotionssettle in first and not be "impulsive". We have better judgement when we are not emotional or "hyped". The past 3 years have taught me alot about patience and it's benefits. I am the kind who never likes to wait so I used to buy on or before release date, have stuff shipped express mailalways and end up paying something like 50% to 100% more of what a shoe price will actually settle in after the hype dies down and another famous release comesup.

A case in point is the Kobe Hyperdunk Rice PE which I bought for like $450 a little over 2 weeks from it's release and guess what, 2 weeks after that theseller sold another pair for only $200. My bad for not waiting and it cost me $200 more. Hard lesson learned. In the shoe game, you just have to be patient andlet the hype settle in first before deciding to buy anything, especially the new releases.

Patience is indeed a virtue......and a virtue that will save you HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of dollars in the long haul

Originally Posted by monase

mlk prices just dropped again

true down to 250. FSR at footalog. Damn. Just what rev was saying. could've saved 30 bucks already. oh well...........

btw saw the actual pics of the gold medals, much better from the catalogue pics. would prbably cop one if released.

Back
Top Bottom