TOTAL CHAOS

helo!.. ung kobe 4 ba masikip tlga sa middle area pag sinuot with ur actual sz or dpat malaki ang bilin?? tnx!

i went a half size up.. which is weird because i usually go a half size down for low tops.. try try ka nalang sa mga nike na store

My natural feet size is 8.5 specially for leather shoes. I use sz 9 for usually for my sneakers specially for balling. I have wide feet, for the KB4, a sz9's fit is very exact for me. I have to use thin socks for my carpes and inlines which are 9. My del sols which are sz 9.5 are perfect though.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Any spotted KBIV del sol size 8 or 8.5
NLEX Nike Outlet Store in Caltex (Between San Fdo. and San Simon Exits)
at 10% off pa!

checkout the OUTLET STORES thread.

@lbj19......so that's why my carpes got a small tear as well on the collar lining.
frown.gif

problem is the carpe's laces are too short.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

@lbj19......so that's why my carpes got a small tear as well on the collar lining.
frown.gif

problem is the carpe's laces are too short.

yup, mine too, got a small tear on the collar lining as well. didnt notice it at first though,just noticed it when i was already cleaning it. then saw anotherguy also from this forum asking about the tear. a lot of peeps have experienced this, mostly on the carpe diems and might as well be due to it having a shorterlace.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

My natural feet size is 8.5 specially for leather shoes. I use sz 9 for usually for my sneakers specially for balling. I have wide feet, for the KB4, a sz 9's fit is very exact for me. I have to use thin socks for my carpes and inlines which are 9. My del sols which are sz 9.5 are perfect though.
same here bro. my original size is 8.5, but 'am always getting a 9 for thick socks. so with the KB4s i got a 9.5 w/c still fits exact on myfeet. planning to get sz10 on the next KB4.
wink.gif

I went a full size up. Wala kasing 12.5 e. Nasanay na rin ako sa size 13 for the KB4. Sakto lang kasi sa paa ko yung size 12 e, plus masikip pa sya sa middlefoot area.

Anyway, dun sa mga MLK owners, nasuot nyo na ba sya? I know that shoes are meant to be worn. Pero a Php12K (estimated) shoe? Para kasing nakapanghihinayangisuot yun e.
ohwell.gif
Sana kung makukuha mo sya on its regular price...unfortunately, for us here in the Philippines, that's not the case.

^If I got a pair of the MLKs I'd wear them. More people who will appreciate the nice pair rather than stuck sa box...but that's just me.
Any news sa Gold Medals? Meron na ba release date sa HK, abot ba dito sa atin?
Also the Pures? wala pa din ba sa mga Nike shops?

msgt16 wrote:
Anyway, dun sa mga MLK owners, nasuot nyo na ba sya? I know that shoes are meant to be worn. Pero a Php12K (estimated) shoe? Para kasing nakapanghihinayang isuot yun e.
ohwell.gif
Sana kung makukuha mo sya on its regular price... unfortunately, for us here in the Philippines, that's not the case.

When I got my MLKs, I took lots of photos first then rocked it. At first yeah nakakahinayang cos it cost you twice the srp. Pero iba pa din yung feeling whenyou wear it. You worked hard for it so wear 'em proud.
smile.gif
But I willnever play bball in them. Sa mall lang.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

I have a hard time wearing kicks that cost more than P8k, I really don't know why hehehehe

Pre 99.99% ng binili mong shoes is more than 8k, wala kang magagamit niyan.LOL

^^^ Di pareng Chris, I made it a point to use all my Jordan XX3s with the exception of the Titaniums and BRED LEs though. And what I normally do is if I reallydon't have the guts to use a DS pair, I would buy a used pair so I won't have to worry about the "sayang" factor. Did it with the DMPs, AirMore Uptemos Asia Versions, Jordan CDP XIIIs, Black Maize XIII Lows and LS Tours

Never had a DS pair growing up except a pair or 2 that was given as a gift from my aunt in the US but that was it. I would clean those kicks after each andevery use and put it back in the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dvplayground

When I got my MLKs, I took lots of photos first then rocked it. At first yeah nakakahinayang cos it cost you twice the srp. Pero iba pa din yung feeling when you wear it. You worked hard for it so wear 'em proud.
smile.gif
But I will never play bball in them. Sa mall lang.
happy.gif
Yeah. Astig sobra ng MLK. Headturner talaga. If only we could get it at its standard price, I'd rock them everyday. Not all things go our way.Occasionally mo na nga lang isusuot yun. Pang-japorms lang. Pano pa kung OC ka, di mo isasakay ng MRT yun lalo na kung rush hour.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Guys, let's not forget that we need to speak in English in these forums.
smile.gif

my bad son, i was in the MRT when I'm keying in the message using my iPhone, and I quote the KC's advise before you post, " No more long posts inFILIPINO. " it doesn't states no posting in Filipino, that's quite easy to understand.
tongue.gif

just my piece of advise, don't wear skinny jeans with your jordan 11, just my two cents though.

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Di pareng Chris, I made it a point to use all my Jordan XX3s with the exception of the Titaniums and BRED LEs though. And what I normally do is if I really don't have the guts to use a DS pair, I would buy a used pair so I won't have to worry about the "sayang" factor. Did it with the DMPs, Air More Uptemos Asia Versions, Jordan CDP XIIIs, Black Maize XIII Lows and LS Tours

Never had a DS pair growing up except a pair or 2 that was given as a gift from my aunt in the US but that was it. I would clean those kicks after each and every use and put it back in the box
laugh.gif

noted on your point Pareng Bong, the same with you, I haven't been blessed with those OGs in my younger years as I have to work to save for my allowancegoing to school, that's why when I started working here in Singapore, I was able to buy kicks not just for collection but for use. I do understand that thequality of the shoes JB is releasing nowadays are very much far below from the OGs, I'd rather rock them than to see them crack later on. to each is hisown though.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

smile.gif

my bad son, i was in the MRT when I'm keying in the message using my iPhone, and I quote the KC's advise before you post, " No more long posts in FILIPINO. " it doesn't states no posting in Filipino, that's quite easy to understand.
tongue.gif

just my piece of advise, don't wear skinny jeans with your jordan 11, just my two cents though.

hmmnnnn.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

smile.gif

my bad son, i was in the MRT when I'm keying in the message using my iPhone, and I quote the KC's advise before you post, " No more long posts in FILIPINO. " it doesn't states no posting in Filipino, that's quite easy to understand.
tongue.gif

hmmnnnn.....
indifferent.gif
feeling moderator ah!!!!...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by foshizzles

smile.gif

tongue.gif

hmmnnnn.....
indifferent.gif
feeling moderator ah!!!!...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

sircestroc: Err.. so what does being in the MRT and having an iPhone got to do with not being able to post in English?
smile.gif

Keep your advice to yourself, no one tells me what to wear. Just like what you said, "to each his own." Peace.
smile.gif

sircestroc: Err.. so what does being in the MRT and having an iPhone got to do with not being able to post in English?
smile.gif

Keep your advice to yourself, no one tells me what to wear. Just like what you said, "to each his own." Peace.
smile.gif

simple kid, as my connection is not that stable.I'd rather write in Filipino than expound in english. Skinny jeans, I guess your a lame gay. Before you tryto be mods here, read the rules first!

"simple kid, as my connection is not that stable.I'd rather write in Filipino than expound in english. Skinny jeans, I guess your a lame gay. Beforeyou try to be mods here, read the rules first!" - Flaming, tsk tsk. It's apparent that you're the one who needs to read the rules.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom