TOTAL CHAOS

Thanks everyone!

Mikronrob, yeah mine turned out cheaper pa din but I just hate it how customs people compute the taxes they charge us. Unbelievable.

lbj19, the last time I heard, the mpls are going to hit our Nike stores this June.

gaganda ng mga MLKs nyo mga sir
pimp.gif
. wow!. anyone here tried orderingstuff from eastbay or footlocker? Philippines is not included in the shipping list of countries when I tried checking out of the cart.

prices are still going down amidst the imminent release of the mlk's this may 8 at hoh, footalog has em for $290 (dunno yet how much the haggled price withshipping is pending an email reply)
while rmk has them at 290 for the smalller sizes, 300 for the middle and 310 for the big sizes. I think the mlk's were initially slated for a gr run butsince the hype overwhelmed the demand, many resellers and retailers picked these up and now have to unload them. i feel that these are gonna get lower than 250or maybe 200 once the numbers of the shoes hitting hoh get confirmed. 288 pairs for HOH in US is conservative imo, considering the number of mlk's online

Originally Posted by wytboy55

gaganda ng mga MLKs nyo mga sir
pimp.gif
. wow!. anyone here tried ordering stuff from eastbay or footlocker? Philippines is not included in the shipping list of countries when I tried checking out of the cart.
Aside from the shipping, both eastbay and footlocker won't accept our credit cards.
You really have to ask someone form the US (or an included country) to buy for you if you want to get anything form eastbay or FL.

mndase - I do hope it goes down for the sake of those thinking of buying. I like the gold medals compared to the MLKs (but the Gold Medal color combo is stilloff).

Congrats sa MLKs nyo, fellow NTers!

Got these from the Sole Collector forum:

Gold Medals:

For me, MLKs pa rin!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by msgt16

Congrats sa MLKs nyo, fellow NTers!

Got these from the Sole Collector forum:

Gold Medals:

For me, MLKs pa rin!
happy.gif

the sole and the flywire is nice but too much gold.......

not yet, but im still waiting for the hookup info from the states which i hope would be cheaper

Masyado ngang nakakasilaw yung ginto nya.
laugh.gif
Unlike nung sa MLKs, OKlang. Speaking of, $245 na lang sya. $290 pa rin sa Footalog. Irerelease kaya ang MLK dito? If so, di lang siguro Php6995 SRP nyan. Ala Chaos siguro. Mahalkasi masyado e. Sana bumaba ng $200.
happy.gif
Sa ibang bansa ata, $120 angbenta ng MLK e.

Anyway. more pics of the Gold Eds:

wcjyab.jpg

2nhnk2b.jpg

^^^ Asa na lang tayo na i-release ang MLK dito. Sa US ata sa House of Hoops lang irerelease yun. Mahilig pa man din mag-campout dun lalo na kung limitedrelease lang.

man am i glad i didn't wait for the gold medals, the CW is just too much, parang hindi na ok hehe i just want i more CW of the IVs, the white speckled!

marqueesole's pic of the kobe iv gold medals make me want them. imo its a love it or hate it thing, i would probably cop a pair for retail for it having anumber 10 on the backl

Back
Top Bottom