To those attending a university, do you have any classes with or see star athletes on campus?

no. but i was in several classes with Percy Harvin back in middle and high school.

I saw LeBron at the Wolstein Center (the arena for CSU), if that counts. Shaq too.

Too bad it was a Jay-Z concert.
laugh.gif

WHen I went to visit my boy in Georgetown back in 07. I partied with Patrick Ewing Jr., Hibbert, and a few others. They were straight clowns. My boy said hetook a few classes with them and they'd just sleep in the back. Though the funny part about Georgetown is that they aren't even the big dudes oncampus. Supposedly, the Lacross and Baseball teams get more putang than them. And that's when they were in the top 25.

I go to UNLV junior year I was pretty close with most of the football team they are all real cool,
same with basketball team but didnt know them that well.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I've had classes with numerous football players, got to see a bunch of bball players at the under-21 bar (Daequan Cook, Mike Conley, Greg Oden)

You know Greg Oden was in that seniors club mayne
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "under 21 bar" da +@** outta here
roll.gif
Them boys did whatever they wanted...the preyed on white frosh though...the bar that I mentioned let everyone in(under-21 had to pay), I should've rephrased in OG post.

I went to a $*%% school for sports but I had a few friends at UCLA/USC. I've heard wild stories about recent UCLA alum going to Vegas with guys from theLakers and banging so many broads and hitting the
pimp.gif
and X too.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

I live a few doors down from a bunch of football players, they always got the girls coming through of course. I had class with 3 of them one summer session. One of them playing in the nfl now for the dolphins.

Chris Clemons aka CC... I live in his old room now
laugh.gif
... but the _clogged up the shower drain wit his dreads somethin serious
mad.gif

I live wit one football player. Seen CJ Spiller, Will Korn, Jacoby Ford and a few others around

I went to high school wit a dude who walked on to the basketball team... Then i see Trevor Booker around every once in a while

Clemson University by the way

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I wonder who had class with pacman jones. I bet he was stupid dumb
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I kinda feel sorry that dude
smh.gif
. Just a product of his environment almost to the highest level
smh.gif

went to h.s. wit him and had spanish class with him. Neither of us did a bit of work(we were both on the b-ball team)/ got cookies from him in practice once
pimp.gif
/ saw him at the club a few years back, no not a strip club lol, dude straight flexed like he aint kno a n_
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Male groupies at this school are ridiculous though
smh.gif
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere.
I hope not, man. I was at a party with Mosley then some random @$! drunk dudes came in an was like "Dude, sign my chest"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
that bamma mosley looks like he's 37 years old.
laugh.gif
he got that lopsided frederick douglas fro', but with no part

I think Marley's Protege has had some run-ins w. Vasquez...I know he hates that dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

you really don't see too many Frederick Douglas references now a days
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I was at San Diego State... saw Jacque Jones walking out of the ARC once. Not super star status or anything... but a pro-athlete.

As for UCSD....
laugh.gif
... you tritons know whats up there. Absolutely nothing.

Why you hating on UCSD?? We aint THAT boring...lol. Sun God FTW

No it is that boring here. Not letting me out of my dorm contract FTL. yea im mad.
mad.gif
So happy I'm out of the piece of +!*% school
mad.gif

I went to UCSB the past two years. No stars there lol.

I currently go to Cal State Northridge. No stars here either. Although I've seen William Hung, yes William Hung, on campus a couple times.

idk if you guys remember the name of the school that beat syracuse this year in the preseason(Le Moyne).
The kids on our team thought they were god for a week after that though

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I wish i couldve gone to school with Calvin Johnson or Kevin Durant
I did,

Not even gonna lie, he was that dude my freshman year.
I know a few football players and was in a few classes with them but all the guys I know are not ESPN material
laugh.gif
No point in name dropping.

I had class with a lot of players playing ball for the Cowboys and Seahawks because although we don't win games at my school, we go to the NFL, word to ourCoach having connects.

They joked a lot and made the whole class laugh. When it came to reading out loud, it was terrible, but they're funny.

Like for example, Gtech has Calvin Johnson go to the league but thats like 1 in every 40 players. lol

its really nothing to see a star athlete walking around campus or in class they are there to do the same as any ordinary student. they are only stars to thepublic. Like im coo w russell westbrook and a buncha UCLA cats that people "idolize"
Alot of basketball an football players. yal sound real groupi-esque w those our age

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by sam23air

At Cal back in 05/06 saw Mashawn Lynch at the student center studying with some players from the football team and saw DeSean Jackson he actually asked me for some change at the McDonalds in Berkeley so he could buy his meal.

pimp.gif
Lynch is that dude. Was Desean cool?

met desean over the summer, coo dude

Played ball with Julian Gamble once... Seen Jacory Harris a couple times during Pep Rallies, and seen some random basketball players around campus.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I was a collegiate athlete.. I never would say i was part of the team unless someone else brought it up or asked me. Many times, professors would usually recognize the athletes in class, and everyone got to know you that way also.

He said "star athletes"

I used to stay in morrill tower, which is literally 20 feet from the horseshoe

super bowl mvp santonio holmes stayed in my dorm

heisman winner troy smith did too

maurice clarett, too

oh, and donte whitner is a clown, he enrolled early and ended up rooming with a kid I went to middle school with

the first chick he smashed out, he told her and the entire floor that she stunk, nicknamed her "funky monkey"

and funky monkey with a thick texas accent sounds hilarious

"fonkay munkay"

oh, and me and my girl saw greg oden the fall before he played

dude looked very sad.

with his size 19 timbs and velor pants

so, to answer OP, yes.

The Ohio State University >*

Back
Top Bottom