To those attending a university, do you have any classes with or see star athletes on campus?

At Cal back in 05/06 saw Mashawn Lynch at the student center studying with some players from the football team and saw DeSean Jackson he actually asked me forsome change at the McDonalds in Berkeley so he could buy his meal.

Originally Posted by sam23air

At Cal back in 05/06 saw Mashawn Lynch at the student center studying with some players from the football team and saw DeSean Jackson he actually asked me for some change at the McDonalds in Berkeley so he could buy his meal.

Isn't that crazy? Dude asked YOU for money so he could eat at McDonalds
laugh.gif
. I bet he will remember you for the rest of his life

Forgot to mention my girl used to tutor Heyward Bay, I met him once

Also there was one time I was heading down to the bars and I saw Josh Portis (he was a big deal once) coming back with a chick under each arm. One of the girlswent to say hi to here friend and I lie to you not Portis was like "Hey white #%@@+ get back here!" and she obliged. I was like
eek.gif

At Cal back in 05/06 saw Mashawn Lynch at the student center studying with some players from the football team and saw DeSean Jackson he actually asked me for some change at the McDonalds in Berkeley so he could buy his meal.

pimp.gif
Lynch is that dude. Was Desean cool?

and saw DeSean Jackson he actually asked me for some change at the McDonalds in Berkeley so he could buy his meal.
and now he makin all that money.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Forgot to mention my girl used to tutor Heyward Bay, I met him once

Also there was one time I was heading down to the bars and I saw Josh Portis (he was a big deal once) coming back with a chick under each arm. One of the girls went to say hi to here friend and I lie to you not Portis was like "Hey white #%@@+ get back here!" and she obliged. I was like
eek.gif

He on that Mortal Combat type %!%+!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've seen Juice Williams/Arrelious Benn before. Most athletes, no offense, are in "easy" major classes...don't see them too often in classeslol

Edit: 1,000th post
pimp.gif
(poor use of it
eyes.gif
)

I had class with Gilbert Arenas and Jason Gardner. Gardner was cool but Arenas was a straight clown, no way he passed that class without a little help from theSilver Fox.

Originally Posted by New Wu

pimp.gif
Lynch is that dude. Was Desean cool?
Ya DeSean was cool he was there with sorry Ayoob. I'll never forget every time I saw him on campus I wanted to tell him how much he sucked.

dont have classes with Tebow, but i have seen him around campus and around town. used to see Chris Leak all the time, dude would just be chillin by himself atrandom spots on campus.

i remember as an undergrad seeing and going to parties with Al Horford, Joakim Noah and Corey Brewer. those guys were too visible.

When i was in school last year i used to see Dior Lowhorn a lot. Not a national star but he does average around 20 and 10

i see marcus jordan around school at UCF wearin JB from head to toe with like a Hundreds hat or LRG fitted.. He goes out to the clubs gets VIP automaticallywhen he steps in and a shoutout smh

not in college
but i used to live down tha street from jason kidd
even went to tha same k-8th but he left hella yrs before i went

i also saw leon powe and marshawn lynch from time to time at oakland tech
my brother went there

i go to hogwartz and see snake alot.

joke.

I saw Jrue Holiday at UCLA his freshman year. I also have him on my fantasy team.

My school has like 4000 undergrads but with a million sports teams/clubs some of them are D2. The football team thinks there the @*!# smh anyone could make theteam. So seeing them is like nothing.

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

i see marcus jordan around school at UCF wearin JB from head to toe with like a Hundreds hat or LRG fitted.. He goes out to the clubs gets VIP automatically when he steps in and a shoutout smh

must be nice...

marcus_jordan_1.jpg

marcus_jordan_8.jpg

HE+GOT+GAME.jpg

2wmpgd2.jpg

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin33

i see marcus jordan around school at UCF wearin JB from head to toe with like a Hundreds hat or LRG fitted.. He goes out to the clubs gets VIP automatically when he steps in and a shoutout smh

must be nice...

marcus_jordan_1.jpg

marcus_jordan_8.jpg

HE+GOT+GAME.jpg

2wmpgd2.jpg

thats EXACTLY what im talking about

I go to Florida. See Tebow about once a month usually ridin his scooter to or from campus. Had cats like Bubba Caldwell, Cornelius Ingram, and Derrick Harveyall in the same class my 2nd year (some easy gen ed language class). These dudes are regular cats, man they do their thing, get love in the club and live theirlife. The Pouncey twins stay in the club, Aaron Hernendez be on campus wit his baby in the stroller
laugh.gif
. I mean it is what it is, they just people. The restof the campus doesn't seem to OD when they see em on campus either, athletes usually post up by the chik fil a or somethin most of the day anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adamsd11

T.J. Duckett still hangs around MSU often. I used to see Goron Suton...stumbling around the bars at 2am.
Raymar Morgan visited my dorm room once. That's my story.
I saw him @ the ATL Airport once.

i didn't even know gilbert arenas went to my HS (birmingham... i'm class of '99). i remember dudes would talk about gilbert being on the court butnever paid attn. i believe this was 11th grade. i think he xfr'd to a rival school for senior year.

Im not at the University of Tennessee yet, but in my two visits Ive seen:
Candace Parker-Tall and sexy, saw her out front of the bus stop near Neyland and the science buildings, said wassup to people
Clausen Bros- Cool peeps, but rick was pissed because my dad was failing him
Wayne Chism- cool dude, in same frat as my pops (Phi Beta Sigma)
Rico McCoy- Cool dude, told him to win 9 games he replied, " O Fasho!" but him and like 4 other players just left their playbooks out in the open smh
Syd Spencer- Hoops for womens bball, cool chick
Vlad Richard- BIG OL cool tho

I was at San Diego State... saw Jacque Jones walking out of the ARC once. Not super star status or anything... but a pro-athlete.

As for UCSD....
laugh.gif
... you tritons know whats up there. Absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom