To my CA heads, if I were going to CA where should I go, NorCal or SoCal?

Go to SoCal
the bay is crowded enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

SoCal
LA/OC/SD
pimp.gif

Pretty much...

pimp.gif

I've lived in both for a minimum of 5 years. For vacation/short period of time (less than 2 months) go to So Cal. To live/long period of time go to NorCal. These are well known facts.
False. Housing cost in the bay area
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I used to go up there all the time (daly city to be exact) and rent is ridic. $1200 for a tiny studio.
smh.gif

You can get a decent 2 bedroom condo and in the suburbs here in SD.
laugh.gif

You just took one of the most expensive places to live in the Bay and compared it to San Diego, homie. That's like comparing an apartment in Downtown LA and comparing it to a duplex Concord.

yea i know. just sayin, thats where I would live If I was to move to NorCal...I cant afford it though...So im gonna stay in SD.
laugh.gif
(downtown LA is still not that bad though)

yeaup. If your going for vacation go to Socal. I've lived in Norcal all my life.

To live, Norcal> Socal

Depends what you wanna go for also. Norcal is hella more laid back IMO.

I've been dyin' to go to Cali...

If they issued a weekly Dispensary card, I'd be there ASAP.

so cal/central coast area Santa barbara is a must on the weekends. its the city with the most bars per square mile. not to mention the beach is nice there.then just 2 hours max is hollywood

Originally Posted by i3allistic

why not go both, SoCAL + NorCal? its like a 6-8hr drive each way
happy.gif

cruise the great highway along the coast
That's what I recommend you do as well.....that drive is beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by i3allistic

why not go both, SoCAL + NorCal? its like a 6-8hr drive each way
happy.gif

cruise the great highway along the coast
That's what I recommend you do as well.....that drive is beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah driving along PCH/Highway 1 is a really nice drive. Driving highway 5 is
sick.gif

However like most have said: vacation = SoCal, long-term: definitely NorCal

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

all of u bay heads that say socal>norcal must live in some wack !@# city like fremont or sunnyvale

Do you consider San Francisco City(Noe Valley) to be wack?

I love visiting the sco, but I was really tired of living in such a crowded city with lack of latin women. Most of the latin women in the city were ghetto. Iwasnt feeling that.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

all of u bay heads that say socal>norcal must live in some wack !@# city like fremont or sunnyvale

Do you consider San Francisco City(Noe Valley) to be wack?

I love visiting the sco, but I was really tired of living in such a crowded city with lack of latin women. Most of the latin women in the city were ghetto. I wasnt feeling that.
I think Noe valley is wack if you are young. Not if you are trying to raise a family however.

If you are into nature and fresh air - come check out the bay area. If you want the "california" experience you see on the hills, go check out socal.

SoCal has gorgeous women.(LA and SD especially)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
but I love about NorCal...
pimp.gif
its more chill and most folksarent stuck up douche bags.

do both, checkout the beaches and hollywood wannabes down in SoCal then come up and chill in the woods(Muir, Tahoe) with the stoners.
wink.gif

Vacation in SoCal. However, depending on how long you plan to be in Cali, definitely make a visit to the Bay. When it comes to living tho, NorCal > SoCal.Can't beat clear skies, good weather & an overall laid back attitude.

Back
Top Bottom