To my CA heads, if I were going to CA where should I go, NorCal or SoCal?

So Cal without a doubt. LA+SD>>>>>>>>SF

True story
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I've lived in both for a minimum of 5 years. For vacation/short period of time (less than 2 months) go to So Cal. To live/long period of time go to NorCal. These are well known facts.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

SoCal
LA/OC/SD
pimp.gif

Pretty much...

pimp.gif

I've lived in both for a minimum of 5 years. For vacation/short period of time (less than 2 months) go to So Cal. To live/long period of time go to NorCal. These are well known facts.
False. Housing cost in the bay area
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I used to go up there all the time (daly city to be exact) and rent is ridic. $1200 for a tiny studio.
smh.gif

You can get a decent 2 bedroom condo and in the suburbs here in SD.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Which area has the better looking latin women?

I'll qualify this by saying that I've spent alot more time in SoCal than NorCal (I live in L.A.), but I would have to say SoCal, easy. There'stons of hot Latinas over here. I don't think they're quite as common up North.

As for the OP's question, if you are really thinking of coming for summer vacation, its got to be SoCal.

If you're going on a vacation, I think you go to SoCal, hands down. SoCal is more entertaining, by far.

But I think the overall quality of life is better here in Northern California. It's literally and figuratively halfway between LA and Seattle, IMHO. Not too fast paced like LA, and just laid back enough to sit there any enjoy the day.

That's just me, though. I don't expect anybody to feel the way I do.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

SoCal
LA/OC/SD
pimp.gif

Pretty much...

pimp.gif

False. Housing cost in the bay area
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I used to go up there all the time (daly city to be exact) and rent is ridic. $1200 for a tiny studio.
smh.gif

You can get a decent 2 bedroom condo and in the suburbs here in SD.

laugh.gif

You just took one of the most expensive places to live in the Bay and compared it to San Diego, homie. That's like comparing an apartment in Downtown LAand comparing it to a duplex Concord.

I grew up in Nor Cal, and currently live in So-Cal(OC) by faaaar So-Cal > Nor-cal, no question

Back
Top Bottom