To my CA heads, if I were going to CA where should I go, NorCal or SoCal?

Originally Posted by geminifly

lawdog1 wrote:

geminifly wrote:

Which area has the better looking latin women?

I'll qualify this by saying that I've spent alot more time in SoCal than NorCal (I live in L.A.), but I would have to say SoCal, easy. There's
tons of hot Latinas over here. I don't think they're quite as common up North.

Are there only Mexican women out there or is it a little more mixed than that?

believe me theres just as many in the immediate Bay Area, the only difference is the Mexicans dudes up here dont hate black men

If I were to analogize how I perceive the difference between NorCal and SoCal, I feel that my personality is more Haight St. and Telegraph than it is Melroseand Sunset.

So I'm infinitely more comfortable where I am.

If you're more "Melrose and Sunset", that's cool.

People have different values, so they will prefer one over the other. But the fact is that for the most part, NorCal and SoCal aren't that different.Aside from the "Hellas" and the "Grips", there really isn't much difference. Each has dope places to party, chill, and reside, andboth definitely have their wack spots.

The only true difference is that the NorCal and the Bay Area in general has physical geographical boundaries that seperate towns, keeping them ultimatelyunique and different. In SoCal, or the LA area in general, you can literally drive on one street and drive through 4, 5, even 6 different cities before evennoticing you're in a different one (Sepulveda, anyone?)

But it's really whatever. I don't really feel the need to justify why I live here in NorCal. The social amenities in NorCal are just icing on thecase. My family is here. That makes NorCal > SoCal to me.

alright, i live in central cali, so my opinion is unbiased... i was in the bay/nor-cal/SF last monday, and i spent this last weekend in so-cal
SF is cool and all, with the bridge and downtown SF, but so-cal got so much stuff to do, i was in riverside friday, house parties everywhere, newport on sat,beach and the malls are
pimp.gif
, and i went to Santa barbara & pismo sunday night....

all im gonna say is so-cal > nor-cal

and the 101/the coast highway is ehh..... not all its made it out to be.... especially at night... driving from pismo to riverside.... falling asleep....

Originally Posted by sunny559

alright, i live in central cali, so my opinion is unbiased... i was in the bay/nor-cal/SF last monday, and i spent this last weekend in so-cal
SF is cool and all, with the bridge and downtown SF, but so-cal got so much stuff to do, i was in riverside friday, house parties everywhere, newport on sat, beach and the malls are
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
son actually thought riverside waspopping. thats how much better socal is than norcal.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

sunny559 wrote:

SF is cool and all, with the bridge and downtown SF, but so-cal got so much stuff to do, i was in riverside friday, house parties everywhere, newport on sat,
beach and the malls are
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
son actually thought riverside was
popping. thats how much better socal is than norcal.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no doubt thats %%!@$ funny as hella but i see you son...he's not from nor-cal he's from Fresno or somewhere the %$!*%% armpitof california
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SoCal easy! What can you do in Norcal for vacation? Go on a bridge?
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Originally Posted by sunny559

SF is cool and all, with the bridge and downtown SF, but so-cal got so much stuff to do, i was in riverside friday, house parties everywhere, newport on sat, beach and the malls are
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
son actually thought riverside was popping. thats how much better socal is than norcal.
damn i missed this

I understand how SoCal can be fun for a vacation and all. There's a lot to check out and see in SoCal. Same can also be said for NorCal but there'smore appeal in SoCal.

With that said, I can't live in SoCal. I like living in NorCal too much.

I go to school in San Diego. I can't imagine living here or in the SoCal area long term. The Bay Area/NorCal is so much more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom