Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

There's no way buddy is alive. If he were privately vacationing somewhere, that relies on a couple possibilities I find extremely unlikely:
- He hates his family.
- He loves his family and they know where he's at because they've kept in contact with him this entire time, but they're in on the secret of his whereabouts.

There's no way buddy is alive. If he were privately vacationing somewhere, that relies on a couple possibilities I find extremely unlikely:
- He hates his family.
- He loves his family and they know where he's at because they've kept in contact with him this entire time, but they're in on the secret of his whereabouts.

How close was he with his first wife and kids? It sounded like he left them in the dust for Carole.

I don't think he would leave that much bread on the table if he could disappear so successfully.

Dude was definitely all about himself. Womanizer, told Carole to take away his kids trust, told his boy how he could get away with something...buried money, real estate etc. they never did detail what exactly he did to make money either. I think Carole knows he rolled out too. And a part of the agreement was that she get that money.

If 50 Cent was swapped in place for everything Carole in the show, everybody would’ve loved her and say they respect her hustle. The way she plays the game reminds me of early G-Unit 50:lol:

You could say that Carole Baskin had the animal ambition. (Allegedly)

1586129710728.jpeg

Yea Carole a true G. Finessed the first husband, grew up poor and with a kid already, was able to fight off pretty much all the Wild animal people.
But any producer can come and give you their point of view. Seems like this dude was a fan of Joe and wanted his point of view.

Back
Top Bottom