Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

The Jeff Lowe angle is a reach. Dude is a typical Vegas scammer who needed baby tigers to sell cub petting sessions to ig flexers. Once he realized how dumb Exotic actually was, he finessed him out of everything including his freedom.

The Jeff Lowe angle is a reach. Dude is a typical Vegas scammer who needed baby tigers to sell cub petting sessions to ig flexers. Once he realized how dumb Exotic actually was, he finessed him out of everything including his freedom.
it is a reach

was it ever said where he got his money from or how he still has money

:rofl: :lol:
nzp1ilc4xfr41.jpg

Don was 25 years older than Carole, She's about 62 years old now Don would be about 87 Jeff's not 87. Jeff's a snake and a rat he snitched on Joe and implicated his friend on the phone that he knew was wire taped. Joe didn't have 3 grand to give him for the hit, it would've been spent on ICE (meth).

The Mystery Around Carole Baskin’s Husband Is Getting Its Own Show

Netflix’s documentary series Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness tells the wild story of private zookeeper Joe Exotic and his longtime rival, animal activist Carole Baskin. There is a lot of craziness to unpack in the series, from Exotic’s Tiger King branded lube and underwear to his bizarre country music video. Yet the thing viewers are talking about on Twitter isn’t Exotic’s antics, but instead what really happened to Baskin’s missing husband Don Lewis. Now, a new sequel of sorts to Tiger King from ID will focus on Lewis’ disappearance, all told from Exotic’s perspective.

Don was 25 years older than Carole, She's about 62 years old now Don would be about 87 Jeff's not 87. Jeff's a snake and a rat he snitched on Joe and implicated his friend on the phone that he knew was wire taped. Joe didn't have 3 grand to give him for the hit, it would've been spent on ICE (meth).
I thought she had another husband before Don, or maybe that was just a boyfriend and father of the child.

lauren lowe was looking good. jeff picked a nice looking nanny to have fun with too. :smokin

It was wild how long exotic got away with threatening carol for so long. Guy was shooting stuff and saying it could be her or he wished it was her. jeff lowe def set him up by recording their convos. james garretson living the life on his jetski and strippers.

I have a hard time laughing at a dude battling with drug abuse, sex abuse, and mental challenges.
Did you not see the Iron Cross tattoo on Allen? It’s safe to assume everyone involved is racist. Did you see anyone darker than the Asian chick ever in any episode?

You'd think he'd have more composure with the big cats by now.

I actually thought that was pretty composed of him to be able to pull out his gun and shoot in the air. I probably would've shown fear and pissed myself during the Tiger's first nibble. While crying, the tigers would've all torn me up:lol:

jeff lowe deceived me too.

"allegedly said on Instagram DM's" followed by a screenshot:lol:

Joe being left alone with the tigers is a reach. You don’t want untrained personnel entering that area. You also need one person stationed by the door at all times.

Joe being left alone with the tigers is a reach. You don’t want untrained personnel entering that area. You also need one person stationed by the door at all times.
Sounds like you should go open up your own “sanctuary”.
:pimp:

You know what’s crazy, tho. Joe kept say karma is going to get Carole. Now “That ***** Carole Baskin!” Is America’s favorite joke. :lol: You know people are screaming it out when they see her and I can only imagine what the internet is doing..

Back
Top Bottom