Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

Facts...2 months out yo gon be running a turtle aquarium and have 2 boys hooked on fentanyl by his side :lol: :smh:
he gonna get husband #4 and #5. I noticed he took Travis's and his new husband's last names. So he's listed as joseph maldonado-passage. I guess he's the bottom in all the marriages.

he gonna get husband #4 and #5. I noticed he took Travis's and his new husband's last names. So he's listed as joseph maldonado-passage. I guess he's the bottom in all the marriages.

yea Joe is the bottom one, remember dudes tattoos was over his junk and it said “property of joe exotic”

Meaning dude with no teeth was the one giving it and joe was taking.

They said he was already moving around ownership titles of stuff. So much that carole's lawyers would have a tough time keeping up with all the transfers of property / assets

1586146517711.gif
Jetski James. 8)

Doc Antle becoming a regular guest on the Le Batard Show with Stugotz :rofl:

Y’know, I just realized Doc pretty much just had a stand-alone episode about him. Like, it was a side quest during the Joe vs Carole story:lol:

They're releasing a new episode about Jeff Lowe and his wife and nanny next week amd a spinoff is coming about Don Lewis' Mysterious Disappearance. Cold Case. Obvious money grab. You dont solve a case in 48hrs yoh probably wont. 23 yrs is an eter ity, but that sheriff that posted on Twitter didnsay they are getting 6 good leads a day

How did Jeff make his money, I must have missed that part. He’s definitely the scummiest one on the show. Literally had the same Ed hardy and afflication stuff on the entire season wtf.

How did Jeff make his money, I must have missed that part. He’s definitely the scummiest one on the show. Literally had the same Ed hardy and afflication stuff on the entire season wtf.
Was watching a vid on YouTube and he said he was the manager of evil knievel. Dunno if that paid well but he was probably involved in shady Vegas stuff. Definitely can't trust someone who wears affliction.

Back
Top Bottom