Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

I turned this car crash on about 8 hours ago and could not take my eyes away. I wish they touched on Doc's zoo more and that random black chick :nerd:. Best documentary tho? Nothing is touching the 18 hour monster that is "the vietnam war a film by ken burns".

Edit: I had to go shower after they talked about what went into the pizza. I worked at a pizza shop where the owner/boss was 100% just like joe.

Last edited:
I turned this car crash on about 8 hours ago and could not take my eyes away. I wish they touched on Doc's zoo more and that random black chick :nerd:. Best documentary tho? Nothing is touching the 18 hour monster that is "the vietnam war a film by ken burns".

Edit: I had to go shower after they talked about what went into the pizza. I worked at a pizza shop where the owner/boss was 100% just like joe.

the chick was Indian. I don’t remember seeing any black chicks

I think Carol Baskin fed her husband to the tigers and I'm certain they paid Rick kirkman to burn that trailer down. Dude is 100% sketchy.

This weekend feels like a drag because this show was too entertaining last week. What’s good with some Alligator owners next? I’ve always thought that could be interesting.

Maybe throw in some Komodo Dragons and Akon or something because don’t his home have alligators underneath clear floors or something?:lol:

This is the one of the (if not THE) best docu-series of all time

This was closer to the worst docu-series of all time than it is to being the best. Cmon fam.

I made it to episode 4 and just lost interest. I tried to stick with it bc everyone else seems to love it but it lost me.

Same. Kept it on for background noise but didnt really pay much attention. Show was mediocre.

Carole killed Don or had em killed now she living lavish off those Ms he made smh. Shouldve stuck with his ol lady.

She definitely killed Don you can see he was about to kick her off the compound and faze her out of the business where she thought she was a tiger princess. She had no leverage or say in the business, she didn’t have the money, the land, or the Tigers. That whole free-flowing hippie free vibe wore out its welcome.

Jeff finessed joe out of his sanctuary with smoke and mirrors in the form of a rented mansion and a delinquent/financed Ferrari.

Doc Anttle is a manipulative pedophile who grooms his child brides from 16-17 years of age. Cocksucker got a compound and each wife has their own house. He probably has them competitive for his attention/affection. And to progress/move up you had to sleep with him.

my real question is how do you convince adults to eat expired food, live amongst rats, and make $125 to $150 a week.

All I’m seeing is that dirty carnival traveler lifestyle, ran off of meth and speed.

what's up with the Don's will? It got lost? Then it got changed up to include the words 'missing' or "lost"? And all of his family got left with scraps? Now you tell me this woman isn't vindictive. Who are her lawyers? Best in the biz.

She was able to break in and steal the og will and since the one she made up is legally the only one, even My Cousin Vinny would’ve had a slam dunk case.

What’s crazy is how scared his ex-wife and kids are of her. They was probably rooting for Joe to off her for real.

She was able to break in and steal the og will and since the one she made up is legally the only one, even My Cousin Vinny would’ve had a slam dunk case.

What’s crazy is how scared his ex-wife and kids are of her. They was probably rooting for Joe to off her for real.
Yeah man. The type to where you say one bad thing and she sues for defamation of character and somehow takes over with the deed to all their homes and garnishes wages etc. And if they die, she'd go after their kids.

I'm willing to bet she's about ready to sue Netflix and the producers/interviewers.

The campaign mgr saying I don’t like the feds and I’m a libertarian so technically **** the feds :rofl:

Whole series was lit man. Joe Exotic a wild boy. Also you can see the crazy in Big Cat Rescue lady’s eyes.
As soon as the campaign manager got on scene I knew famb was a libertarian.

A white Walmart manager from the gun counter, that overestimates his knowledge of politics, and thought working for Joe was gonna be his dream job.

That had libertarian buffoonery written all over it :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah man. The type to where you say one bad thing and she sues for defamation of character and somehow takes over with the deed to all their homes and garnishes wages etc. And if they die, she'd go after their kids.

I'm willing to bet she's about ready to sue Netflix and the producers/interviewers.

I could definitely see her suing Netflix for defamation of character and emotional distress from everybody saying she killed her husband. That old **** with the glasses that she’s with is just like her with the BS too so he’ll definitely be down for it.

I'm sorry but the music videos are the best thing too come from all of this, then you find out he Milli Vanilli the sound. It look like they were shot in front of a green screen at the mall at one of those make your own music video booths in 1994.

But Carol is the most diabolical; finessed a millionaire, then had him killed, Took over his company and phased his kids out of millions, gets free labor out of volunteers, went to war with the other side, copyrighted all online presence, bankrupted your enemy and took over their business, and then had him in-prisoned.

Why would a man (Don) that loved his money so much just up and leave his millions behind, and she had to wait five years to claim him as a missing person and she waited five years in one day, you can tell she was in the parking lot of the courthouse early that morning. So she could embezzle/inherit his money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom