Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

115DBBB7-EFFD-4CB3-8AFD-3E506333A18C.jpeg

upon further review :rofl:

Ok the show wasnt all the the hype its been getting. Worth watching yeah for sure but its not some jaw dropping shocker mystery (not making a murderer type). Especially the way netflix little description is of "Murder, Mayhem, Madness".

My takeaways:
1. Absolutely wild that dude wanted EVERYTHING recorded.
2. I never even heard of any of this stuff, or Joe Exotic. My assumption was this all happened like early 2000s or something.
3. Carole can ***** - soon as they introduced her and she had on 3 diff cat prints, i was like yeah i can see why he dont like her. The more it went on the worse it was.
4. I had just figured the young husband left him and declined being on the show.
5. Wonder why exactly his campaign manager was loyal to him :nerd:
6. Overall, It was decent

I made it to episode 4 and just lost interest. I tried to stick with it bc everyone else seems to love it but it lost me.

This **** was ok. I’ll never watch it again on my own.

I was shocked how those dudes were gay, they looked like regular cats. That Methodical Management is helluva drug.

When I tried to watch the first episode for the first time I was like nah this is just a bunch of hype.

Then I gave it another try. It is pure greatness starting towards the end of Episode 2. That **** had me HOOKED.

ED44DE21-8032-4BE8-B669-2044800451C4.jpeg

This is the one of the (if not THE) best docu-series of all time

Entertaining? Yes, very. (One of) THE best? Hardly.

Like you forgot “OJ: Made in America” exists, the true GOAT docu-series and blueprint which all others try to follow [ie. look how badly the Aaron Hernandez doc wanted to be OJ: MiA and just fell flat on its face]

Like you forgot “OJ: Made in America” exists, the true GOAT docu-series and blueprint which all others try to follow [ie. look how badly the Aaron Hernandez doc wanted to be OJ: MiA and just fell flat on its face]

no,none of those are as entertaining as this. Plus OJ and Aaron Hernandez were well know public figures so you already knew what was going to happen to them. Tiger King to me had some much wild turns I couldn’t keep up. When you met Carole did you know her husband disappeared and that she potentially fed her husband to the tigers? When you met Travis did you realize that we was going to shoot himself in the head and see another’s persons live reaction? Hell no to both.

I’m not saying this was important and high profile like the 2 you mentioned but this was way more entertaining

i feel like watching that OJ doc over again, it's definitely one of the best

the makers of that doc borrowed a lot of their style from Spike Lee's When the Levee's Broke documentary. That one was really good too but the OJ one was even better

If this were a scripted show about tigers, polygamy, running for governor/president, murder for hire, cult leaders, drug smugglers, meth users, convicted felons, accidental suicide, FBI informants, murdering your husband (this list can go on and on) ... I would say yo it's corny they doing too much.

I don't think I would be half as interested.
But the fact that this stuff happened IRL, and it was so over the top had my hooked.

I couldnt stop watchin when it came out.. And i rarely watch shows/tv..

Back
Top Bottom