Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Talk about Christ? A guy whose grave we can't visit because his body was ascended into heaven?

How about you prove he existed at all? :nerd:

**** Christianity

Y'all white folks used that **** **** to justify slavery and shoved that ****** religion down their throats

Jesus a Jew and the fake euro Jews are killin innocent Palestine in the name of god

Christianity is an excuse to infiltrate other peoples lands and steal their resources

Yakub
I would agree with some of this if it wasn't based on white hate. You bring race into every thread you enter in general. Do you flat out hate white people? The same white people you grew up around your entire privileged life? 
laugh.gif
 Your reason for hating Christianity is due to race and then you bring up another made up fairytale story that's ACTUALLY a derogatory story about race. I don't buy into Christianity's BS either but god damn.

You a bigot, b? Huh? You a bigot? 

Last edited:
Im very surprised by this thread. I thought I was going to be nothing but nonsense but reading thru all the pages it was very mature and a thoughtful (by nt standards) im very proud of you guys.

Anyway just my two cents. I believe in god but not this god who is supposedly represented by religion or the bible. Theres just to many unanswered questions and im not stupid. I pray every night for the sakes of all man not my ow. I never push my beliefs on any body. I believe theres a god but theres has to be more to it. Theres billions upon billions of planets out there we are not the only ones here. Modern man is not 6k years old. You know how I know this its called science. Im not saying im right but its what I believe and im not asking you to believe me. I live my life they way I want to right or wrong in others eyes because its MY LIFE. If im wrong I guess ill see alot if you in hell and I accepted that.

Who here thinks Jesus Christ was an actual physical person who walked the earth
It wouldn't shock me that some dude named Jesus walked around ~2k years ago and had a small following of jock riders, but the story that's come of it is clearly complete BS and has turned into the biggest farce of all time. It's big business. Plain and simple. 

"But we are all like an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away." Isaiah 64:6

One thing I keep seeing and have seen throughout the years is people who self proclaim to be "good". The same way one says they're a lot of religions, they're A LOT of people who call themselves "Good".

"I'm a good person and do charitable things". I've seen this before on here from a very respected leader on this forum.

James 2

14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

I'm heading to work soon, so if don't respond its because I can't.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if its been asked but is Jesus supposed to be God or the son of God?

Always see cats saying Jesus is their lord and savior but then aren't you putting him before God? Which in the same book God tells you not to do?
Haven't read the other pages of this thread so I don't know if this has been asked/answered either so:

Jesus is God wrapped in flesh. One in the same.

To buy whole heartedly into the ideologies of the christian bible while condemning anyone outside of that religion as a "non believer" you've simply bought into a divide and conquer strategy and you're limiting yourself as a human being by restricting your knowledge to a single venue. The sheer arrogance/obliviousness it takes to believe that you've got it all figured out and that the bible is the truth gospel and the actual word of "god" "himself" is a moral fallacy. You've been blessed with the ability to think for a reason. Do some research. Stop taking biblical account as historical account. Discovery and recognition over belief and blind faith. Stop believing in hand me down beliefs and 2nd hand knowledge. Challenge yourself. Ask questions and look for the answers. You'll never find the truth if you won't allow yourself to look outside of what you were told to believe in. If you're knowledge is limited to the bible you should probably seriously think about broadening your spectrum while you're still in your youth.

Last edited:
I don't want to get sucked in or disrespect anybody...
But OP who told you it was a good idea to make a religion thread on the internet?

2 things you DONT post online. Thread about abortion, thread about religion...
And TAN

Gonna go head and shut this down for you @DurtyRaspburry

There is such thing as a Christ, however your concept of is completely exoteric and wrong. That doesn't mean the principles that come with it are as well.

Here's a passage from galatians to show you the bible is nothing more then a symbolic story. I've attached a picture to show Jesus supposed lineage to Abraham so there's no denying the connection. PM If you'd really like to understand what the Christ and bible is about.

"22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."
Mind explaining this for me, bruh?

Man, if y'all disagree y'all disagree, but to try to just insult someone isn't the best way to argue your point.

I believe that the being of god could exist, but not in the way that we think. I dont believe that their is one group of people that are going to be "saved" while the other are left for dead or that there's a "end of days" to begin with.

I also believe that the bible is not based on actual events. I do believe that the bible has been tailored by those who've rewritten it over the years to suit their needs over the ages

Last edited:
I think its interesting that some scientists...including einstein...said something like "the more I study science, the more I believe in god"

I really do feel like there is a huge underlying force behind it all but I think science is a surer way to understand it than religion.

I respect op and his beliefs tho.

I respect everyone's opinion but ultimately we agree to disagree
to ascribe an image to God would mean you are placing limitations which would be blasphemous
I still don't understand the trinity and how it works. infinite cannot be broken into 3
if Jesus (peace be upon him) is/was god then why did he prostrate on his knees and yell out "lord..." in the acts 7:60
ive heard that he was showing people how to pray but i have never seen a christian with my own eyes to prostrate and pray
many Christians tell me that jesus (peace be upon him) is god because he didn't have a father. based on that argument one could say Adam is more "divine" because he lacked both mother and father so using the excuse of Jesus(peace be upon him) lacked a father makes him divine i would personally disagree with.

As for atheist that believe in concrete evidence i do not blame you. I can respect someone who like tangible definite answers and nothing else. This isnt the best argument by any means but 0 cannot create 1. In a nutshell it takes something to create something.

You last paragraph, isn't the the enigma of existence? There has to be a start, but where and when? Or does existence not fall under the "rules" we think are concrete?

Some mind numbing ideas. I think such ideas are what spawned religion

Last edited:
"But we are all like an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away." Isaiah 64:6

One thing I keep seeing and have seen throughout the years is people who self proclaim to be "good". The same way one says they're a lot of religions, they're A LOT of people who call themselves "Good".

"I'm a good person and do charitable things". I've seen this before on here from a very respected leader on this forum.

James 2

14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
I'm heading to work soon, so if don't respond its because I can't.
"Convince them that what they do is sin, and convince them there is a place they go for the sin we've convinced them of, and convince them that we have the saving solution to the sin we've convinced them of and the place we've convinced them of."

My friend, anyone who falls for that is a person in need of saving, not the person who has good works but no faith, as Luke described. :\

Last edited:
I respect everyone's opinion but ultimately we agree to disagree
to ascribe an image to God would mean you are placing limitations which would be blasphemous
I still don't understand the trinity and how it works. infinite cannot be broken into 3
if Jesus (peace be upon him) is/was god then why did he prostrate on his knees and yell out "lord..." in the acts 7:60
ive heard that he was showing people how to pray but i have never seen a christian with my own eyes to prostrate and pray
many Christians tell me that jesus (peace be upon him) is god because he didn't have a father. based on that argument one could say Adam is more "divine" because he lacked both mother and father so using the excuse of Jesus(peace be upon him) lacked a father makes him divine i would personally disagree with.

As for atheist that believe in concrete evidence i do not blame you. I can respect someone who like tangible definite answers and nothing else. This isnt the best argument by any means but 0 cannot create 1. In a nutshell it takes something to create something.

The trinity is dirived from the concept of mind, body and spirit or thought, emotion and action. The trivium. In kemet it was portrayed as Isis Osiris and the sun god Horus. Mother, father, child. The marriage of thought and emotion breeds action. Action is the result of thought and emotion manifested into 3 dimentional reality. The feminine energy behind Isis was replaced with "the Holy Ghost" by the male left brain dominators who seek to destroy feminine energy. The male phalic solar deity religion. So u have father son and Holy Ghost the trinity void of the feminine aspect

Last edited:
The trinity thing makes Zero sense to me. Jesus looks up to heaven and asks god to forgive the people, so is he talking to himself? Is he not aware he's god? Did god die when Jesus dies? Why is the word trinity not in the bible even once?

0 cannot create 1. In a nutshell it takes something to create something.
What if I told you that there IS something in the void you would call nothing?

And if all of everything was created by God, did he give up? War all over the place, little girls and boys being raped, harmful emissions everywhere... and he's doing what? Coffee break? Created ALL OF this (which would obviously be a mighty task), but can't step in and fix Earth?

Or he can... but is choosing not to?

And before you answer, it would help both of us avoid some frustration if you skipped past the conventional answers like "God works in mysterious ways" and "He gave us free will" and "We must trust his plan." Those are copout answers that are spoonfed to congregations.

What if I told you that there IS something in the void you would call nothing?

And if all of everything was created by God, did he give up? War all over the place, little girls and boys being raped, harmful emissions everywhere... and he's doing what? Coffee break? Created ALL OF this (which would obviously be a mighty task), but can't step in and fix Earth?

Or he can... but is choosing not to?

And before you answer, it would help both of us avoid some frustration if you skipped past the conventional answers like "God works in mysterious ways" and "He gave us free will" and "We must trust his plan." Those are copout answers that are spoonfed to congregations.

Do explain further i am interested in hearing how 0 can create 1.

As far me, i believe that every action we do is recorded. A baby has zero sins unlike in Christianity where a brand new baby has sin within. A grains worth of good deeds will be seen in the next life, same as a grains worth of bad. what other reward for good is there other than good? what other reward for bad is there other than bad? So for the rapes and such atrocities, such acts will be paid for in the grave and in the next life. Man has free will, some will prosper and do good, some will fail.
Going through hardships such as losing a relative, getting laid off from work, idk losign an arm in a freak accident happens. Utopia doesnt exist on earth but a perfect world is saved for the next life. I would like to hear your opinion on what you believe

"And before you answer, it would help both of us avoid some frustration if you skipped past the conventional answers like "God works in mysterious ways" and "He gave us free will" and "We must trust his plan." Those are copout answers that are spoonfed to congregations."

So what answer would suffice? One of pure tangible, logical evidence?

The trinity is dirived from the concept of mind, body and spirit or thought, emotion and action. The trivium. In kemet it was portrayed as Isis Osiris and the sun god Horus. Mother, father, child. The marriage of thought and emotion breeds action. Action is the result of thought and emotion manifested into 3 dimentional reality. The feminine energy behind Isis was replaced with "the Holy Ghost" by the male left brain dominators who seek to destroy feminine energy. The male phalic solar deity religion. So u have father son and Holy Ghost the trinity void of the feminine aspect

I kind of see what you're saying. so your'e setting limitations to your god? Also why wasn't the word "trinity" not found in the old testament but happen to appear in the new testament?

Gonna go head and shut this down for you @DurtyRaspburry

There is such thing as a Christ, however your concept of is completely exoteric and wrong. That doesn't mean the principles that come with it are as well.

Here's a passage from galatians to show you the bible is nothing more then a symbolic story. I've attached a picture to show Jesus supposed lineage to Abraham so there's no denying the connection. PM If you'd really like to understand what the Christ and bible is about.

"22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."
1 Corinthians 2:14

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

You can't interpret the bible based on your human knowledge.

You need the Spirit, for it brings truth.

From what I understand the infinite divine consciousness that underlies everything, which most refer to as "god" is a very IMPERSONAL force. Its responsible for the immutable laws of nature that were put in place for you to come to understand, abide by, and live in accordance with. Not doing so is a fallacy on YOUR part not the Devine creators. "God" is not capable of making mistakes only we are. If u do A the result is B, no if ands or buts about it. The law is exact and it's in place with or without human beings. The world we see is the result of the aggregate of our thinking. It's karmic. We can break the rules as we've been doin and well continue to see a ****** up world. The day we live in accordance with the Devine Law in the aggregate is when you'll see utopia. Heaven and hell occupy the same realm. Only when you come to know the true nature of how things work with no lust for a finite result will u find spiritual enlightenment. But I really can only speak for myself. Especially online. I hate to sound preachy so I'm just sharing my thoughts that I understand to be true and I respect all opinions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom