This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

This ***** Van done lost his damn mind ..Empire ain’t been that hot in the black community since wat 2015 ? I’ve personally never watched it ..

But Insecure, Atlanta, and Power def have more impact amongst us

This ***** Van done lost his damn mind ..Empire ain’t been that hot in the black community since wat 2015 ? I’ve personally never watched it ..

But Insecure, Atlanta, and Power def have more impact amongst us

I ain’t even know that **** was still poppin :lol:. Last time I remember watching it was 2014.

Uysv.gif

This fool really paid for his illegal publicity stunt by check. Straight amateur hour

Ole boy outchea leaving more breadcrumbs to follow than Hansel and Gretel

:smh: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: this story gets worse and worse by the day :rofl: it's like a real life Chappelle skit

Just watched most of the interview and dude is a phenomenal actor indeed.
Here's why the story started off bizarre:
Two racists are in freezing weather with bleach and a noose and just so happen to see a very outspoken high profile actor... that openly hates Trump. Ok.

His injuries are actually very serious, according to his Dr

Screenshot_20190221-212236_Google.jpg

Van Jones needs to sit his dumb *** down!! Let’s this clown Jussie fall wherever he may. He has the gay community riding for him, he’ll be okay and if not oh well the hell with him. “Jackie Robinson of homophobia”........negro please.

i would've thought da black community would've put more of a fight with da LGBT folks analogizing/Co-opting da civil rights movement to their stuff... "intersectionality" for ya..

i would've thought da black community would've put more of a fight with da LGBT folks analogizing/Co-opting da civil rights movement to their stuff... "intersectionality" for ya..

There’s a few reasons for that. However it’s kinda odd for me at least to have an open and honest RACE discussion with you (no disrespect champ) and not think there’s some intentional angle or conservative talking viewpoint that you aren’t trying to push.

For now I’ll just say once again this entire story, actors included is an LGBT community issue. Let them back their boy. Black people are just chilling on the sidelines enjoying the foolishness and entertainment. This isn’t our fight to fight.

There’s a few reasons for that. However it’s kinda odd for me at least to have an open and honest RACE discussion with you (no disrespect champ) and not think there’s some intentional angle or conservative talking viewpoint that you aren’t trying to push.

For now I’ll just say once again this entire story, actors included is an LGBT community issue. Let them back their boy. Black people are just chilling on the sidelines enjoying the foolishness and entertainment. This isn’t our fight to fight.

It's almost as if he gets paid for posting conservative talking points.

Trump calling Smollett a racist is actually racist. Trump is missing out that some of his supporters are actually black. So his suggestion of racism indicates that he feels that his entire maga support group,is actually all white. That idiot had better not allow himself to be interviewed by Muller.

Back
Top Bottom