This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

I see Amanda seales some how turned into this being black men’s fault
716495EA-640F-44FA-951B-466D8C2D7C53.jpeg

Somehow Amanda Seales' awful character on Insecure comes off as less annoying than who she actually is real life. Thought that would be hard to top, but congrats to her.

She's like the 7th lead on that show...why she in the spotlight now?

Somehow Amanda Seales' awful character on Insecure comes off as less annoying than who she actually is real life. Thought that would be hard to top, but congrats to her.

She's like the 7th lead on that show...why she in the spotlight now?
She'll never top her role as Dion on My Brother and Me

watching black, gay twitter trying to walk this back and shift focus is pretty hilarious
just stop it, a liar is a liar. All skinfolk ain't kinfolk

One of the Naija bros was his dealer. On several occasions he provided Smollie B with Molly

Smollet was off that Molly when he planned this?

giphy.gif

Dudes paid cash for the gear with Jussie's money and kept the receipt. There's legit like 6 different instances of video/receipt combo in that brief. Sheesh.

Well, it seems that the only thing that will get this off of the front page, is the testimony of Trump's former lawyer.

Bruh what is going on . People that believed him can’t just take the L and move on . If anything Van should be blasting this fool for taking advantage of robin Roberts with the interview last week .
I was turned off on Jones after he stated that trump became the president of the united states, after his first address. Some of these cats are afraid to be angry on camera, and it works against them. That is why I like Nina Turner, she gets after it.

She'll never top her role as Dion on My Brother and Me

watching black, gay twitter trying to walk this back and shift focus is pretty hilarious
just stop it, a liar is a liar. All skinfolk ain't kinfolk

She’s just an amped up version of Deonne now. Just wish there was a “Goo” around here to temper her tangents sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom