This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Smollett has made himself into a catchphrase. Here comes the mental illness defense, and Don Lemon is referring to that right now.

The mouse bumpstock took me out.

6sg9ld.jpg

One of the issues I have with what this guy Smollett has done, is to start a discussion for which White people feel the need to chime in. It is going to open up the floor to questioning if racist acts, are really racist acts. Just like with rape, victim blaming will be on the table. I wanna see how this is going to get cleaned up, or if it is simply going to go away.

If he really made all this up, then he has certainly set back progress for alleged victims in terms of their stories being taken seriously.

That said, it also highlights the inherent dufus logic of flipping the standard from innocent until proven guilty to guilty until proven innocent.

As always, due process is important. And this rush to judgment to fit convenient narratives has exposed a lot of the simpleton logic that many like to rely on.

Dead serious! I never knew Walt Disney was Black.
:lol:
Adam Clayton Powell Jr. (November 29, 1908 – April 4, 1972)[1] was a Baptist pastor and an American politician, who represented Harlem, New York City, in the United States House of Representatives (1945–1971). He was the first person of African-Americandescent to be elected from New York to Congress.[2] in 1928 Oscar Stanton De Priest of Illinois was the first black person to be elected to Congress in the 20th century; Powell was the fourth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Clayton_Powell_Jr.

Back
Top Bottom