This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Now this I am in agreeance with. This entire make up story is just another reason why light-skinned dudes have got to go. We can do without them.
They just aint built for this world:smh::frown:
upload_2019-2-21_14-26-51.jpeg

Because he obviously needs to do some self reflection and could use some help with his decision making.

Or just be told like us non-celebrities to stop being a dumbass and don’t involve the public and police / fbi when he wants attention.

Or just be told like us non-celebrities to stop being a dumbass and don’t involve the public and police / fbi when he wants attention.

I don't know how it works in your state, but folks regularly get prescribed counseling, therapy, psychological screenings, and even polygraphs as conditions of their probation and parole here.

It's not like he's a kid where the juvenile judge can just be like "cut the sh*t and listen to your parents." Dude is 36.

They just caught a white nationalist coast guardsman who was planning to commit mass murder...clearly inspired by MAGA rhetoric

I wonder if that story will get as much coverage as this one

Was he on empire?

Are ya'll serious man? :lol:
All the tricks in the Smollett circus - the stage appearance, the GMA interview, the letter to Fox, the Nigerians and the general bizarre nature of the aftermath is why this thread is on page 62.

That Coast Guard was arrested and charged :lol: There is no "Whodunit" Trapped-in-the-closet like script attached to it.

What is it exactly that ya'll want man?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom