This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

This is pissing me off. Really is. It is like Trump has a button to press, just to get the buffoons out to distract from what he is doing. You got the Mueller report getting ready to drop, and Trump has more red meat for his base with this Jussie dude. You know that Trump is going to use it when the chips get low.

Bruh...Trump is too racist for even Joe Walsh his damn self :lol:. I low key go to his profile every now and then when Trump does some f **** (which is every day now that I think about it) and he constantly had moments of clarity...mixed in with typical racism, hypocrisy and conservatism :lol:.

It’s a wild mix to read through.
Joe Walsh understands the finesse.

The most effective white supremacist know that to keep up the system, you have to normalize it. Install systems that oppress minorities, make them the status quo, then defend the status quo through coded language. Reject overt forms of racism so it seems like you are interested in equality when in fact you are happy that the socioeconomic system is condemning minorities to an underclass.

Trump is giving away the game by being too crude and too openly hostile to minorities. When you do that too many people will realize that the racism is not only in the hearts of bigots, but also in the policies they advocate for, many of which don't have overt racist language in them.

Then again, Walsh is much more racist that your average person so many times he can't help but give away the game too sometimes.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 11.45.39 AM.png

coli got jokes :lol:

What you know about the Coli

:salute:

CPD have the check he paid the two brothers with. That's it. It's over.

FWIW I had zero clue who this dude was before this saga.

Back
Top Bottom