This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

and the police saying a month ago they were going to do this

why not just come out and say every black man (ados or otherwise) is potentially under arrest at any time?

Last edited:
Watching this press conference at work. They need to make a harsh example out of this POS liar! This punk really thought he could act his way out of this situation. I could tell during that interview with robin roberts he was putting on a performance. A person who was genuinely attacked doesn't go about trying to portray himself being a proud gay man/black man all the while trying to garner sympathy.

You mean if Jussie was white? I probably would hope he got the same sentence, but if he got the harshest sentence possible I probably won't care that much. I never really care that much if the criminal justice system denies an affluent white person their privilege.

But I have even said plenty of time on here dudes should stop celebrating white folk being treated as harshly by the criminal justice system as black folk. The point is for the criminal justice system to treat black folk the same way they treat affluent white people. Dudes gotta keep perspective on which way they want equal outcomes.

It is just weird to me how dudes are all of a sudden so bloodthirsty to see a brotha that committed a nonviolent crime get the book thrown at them. :lol:

"Non voilent crimes" in some cases can be equally egregious as a violent one.

I have zero tolerance for individuals who are capable of doing something like this.

Too many innocent people sitting in prison because of some elaborate tale meanwhile the accuser is home free

I'm going to put my conspiracy hat on and say that this is so comical and poorly planned...it's almost like it was meant for him to get caught or some ****. There's a spin coming...and I almost can see it already. The #FreeJussie movement is coming.

I would never be brave enough to do what Jussie did. He put his personal freedom at stake and shined a light into some dark corners that need cleaning. In a way, I’m proud of him. Because it doesn’t necessarily matter that this event didn’t happen. It matters that it could happen. That’s the real issue here. So good for Jussie.

"Non voilent crimes" in some cases can be equally egregious as a violent one.

I have zero tolerance for individuals who are capable of doing something like this.

Too many innocent people sitting in prison because of some elaborate tale meanwhile the accuser is home free
Fair enough

Jussie small brain handing over the check.

upload_2019-2-21_9-54-34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom