This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

I swear to god 25 years now we're going to look back at this "Woke" era as a ******* sham.

You got the Tariq Nasheed "I'm blackity black black black ya'll...the whites did it first" men vs the Extreme Feminist "I'm blackity black black black ya'll...black men are trash" women
The BLM LGBTQ types vs the BLM Anti-LGBTQ types
The Hoteps vs. Everyone

All proclaiming to come from a place of "pro-blackness".

****** make me sick man :lol: I'm glad I checked out of this **** years ago and decided to think for my ******* self instead of looking to attach myself to whatever the latest Hashtag or YouTube movement is.

Save your ******* selves.

I was just laughing at how they had 12 detectives working THIS case 'round the clock, but we gotta call a spade a spade here. Jussie took this **** as far as making up a fake death threat letter. Ain't no justifying that, even if the CPD is corrupt as hell. He created this whole situation himself.

and i get that

he did this **** himself

but dudes acting like cpd is golden now cuz they investigated this **** like ppl are wrong for having doubts about cpd in anything

wait a min, ol boy did this cuz he wanted a raise? :lol: :lol:

Ole girl on state of the culture saying she still riding with smollett :rofl:why is that broad still on the show she clearly bitter and mad at the world

scottie beam ehh? da fat ugly bitter single broads in her circle brainwashed her into man hatin militant nimrod...

I swear to god 25 years now we're going to look back at this "Woke" era as a ****ing sham.

You got the Tariq Nasheed "I'm blackity black black black ya'll...the whites did it first".

You can want both. Tariq hasn't defended dude at all. You can want him to be held accountable along with white people who partake in **** *****. It's not that hard to do.

and i get that

he did this **** himself

but dudes acting like cpd is golden now cuz they investigated this **** like ppl are wrong for having doubts about cpd in anything
There's definitely a lot of people and groups using this as an example to try to claim that these things don't really happen. That's what bothers me most about this is the false narratives that people are going to create for their own benefit. You can see the CPD doing it with their press conference. Make sure you get the black chief to tell everyone that Jussie took advantage of racism.

Both can be correct, but you know people are disingenuous.

So the nigerians didn't do a good enough job so he had to beat his own ***

5068246-2812771035-900x9.png

Back
Top Bottom