This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Jail time won’t do much in his case, but it’ll send a message for future clowns who try to do the same thing

If nothing happens, what stops the next G-list celebrity from doing the same thing to get attention/followers/likes

The amazing part of the "I don't trust the CPD" folks...is that if police did corroborate his story...nobody would be saying they didn't trust the CPD :lol:

Yeah it's plenty of Gay males in saying "we are riding with Jussie" "We dont trust CPD" etc etc "i think its a thin line when you start accusing victims of lying"

******* dorks. But if a straight man did it the LGBT community would be shaking their head thinking they are better than that community.

Wrong is wrong. And Jussie wrong as ****

I'm going to put my conspiracy hat on and say that this is so comical and poorly planned...it's almost like it was meant for him to get caught or some ****. There's a spin coming...and I almost can see it already. The #FreeJussie movement is coming.
Gay Pac and Gay Kaepernick all in one.

65F23F17-0215-44E3-BAA0-7B45E1A30E46.gif

Going to jail would REALLY make him feel like the guy Tupac. Make him work for the police.

and who is out here perpetrating attacks on themselves that got cats making psa's about "the next person to try this?"

who done this before smollett even that yall aint sayin he copied/learned this from someone?

and as far as cpd yall wanna bring up l mcdonald/corruption while giving them a medal for this investigation right?

Hand2hand, Scotty Beam and certain gay folks the only one still believe he innocent

and who is out here perpetrating attacks on themselves that got cats making psa's about "the next person to try this?"

who done this before smollett even that yall aint sayin he copied/learned this from someone?

and as far as cpd yall wanna bring up l mcdonald/corruption while giving them a medal for this investigation right?
I was just laughing at how they had 12 detectives working THIS case 'round the clock, but we gotta call a spade a spade here. Jussie took this **** as far as making up a fake death threat letter. Ain't no justifying that, even if the CPD is corrupt as hell. He created this whole situation himself.

Back
Top Bottom