This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Charged with a felony but it will be dropped down to a misdemeanor and he will get probation and have to pay for all the wasted resources.
Nothing is gonna happen to him.

Probation and that’s it. That’s why he hired that high profile lawyer

I firmly believe that some group was behind this and funded him to do it that’s the only logical explanation , what personal gain other than that could there possibly be ?
Dude needed to land more jobs.

Make up story, get all the sympathy from everybody, people think you’re a hero, you get way more popular, you land more jobs/money

Let’s not forget the FBI is still investigating the hoax white powder letter that was sent to him a week earlier. If I was him that’s what I would really be concerned with. The resources and capabilities that the FBI possess far exceed that of CPD.

Let’s not forget the FBI is still investigating the hoax white powder letter that was sent to him a week earlier. If I was him that’s what I would really be concerned with. The resources and capabilities that the FBI possess far exceed that of CPD.
They already found the magazine with missing pages at his house

They already found the magazine with missing pages at his house
With that said the FBI could potentially file federal charges.

Jurnee Smollett is still bad, ya'll acting like she fell off.
latest
Makeup does wonders

Back
Top Bottom